Reviews for Edward vs John Tucker
DrowningxInxSapphire chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
hehehe!

i love john tucker must die! nice choice! although, i didnt get th bet, but oh well.
leafygirlnat chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was really really good. I loved it. I don't know what else i could say to express how much i loved that.

You are like the best writer on Fan Fiction. And no, i'm not kidding.
pixie194 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
LMAO i was hysterical through all of emmett's comments i dont think ill ever read something funnier...you are an amazing writher
sabain2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
well done!

i really enjoyed your story!

- stephanie x ]
what-about-edward chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
hahaha i loved that! i love the movie too, so when you descibed scenes i could picture them! again i love your beta and you but seriously LOSE! sorry had to get out my picky little thing, its part of my OCD! anyway... i almost like the fact that edward hated john tucker and liked the other tucker because it shows his soft side of his personality more. my favorite line out of here would have to be...“Jeez!” Emmett said, rolling his eyes. “Always has to one up everyone.” because edwards just being his normal wonderful self! i have a request, my first one ever so feel special! i think you should write a story about when edward and bella go dancing on the boat at night. it seems like the type of thing edward would remember and do for bella, of course, he would do anything for bella. but i can totally picture the scene in my head. maybe you want to help if i write it? okay i have a really long review again so im gonna wrap it up!

love your biggest fan
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
love it!

eamc
nope7777 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
How cute! I love this movie! Off to go see others stories you wrote... la dee da dee da!
IceVampGirl231 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw that was cute!
inuaiko chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
i loved it! XD great job!
EdwardsSoul101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
So cute!

I actually love that movie... I can so imagine the Cullens watching it. :D x
Anemies chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
God, that was amazing.

hahahaha!

very funny!)

it's so nice in family bonding...

hehehehe. *giggles*

Note: I never put giggle as a comment, this is once.

Oh yeah and Emett's prude comments on Edward was amazing!

and I'm also happy about the fact that this featured Jasper talking more) I also like Jasper but sometimes, I think he's...um, shier? it's like there's a distance from knowing him.

I really love the biond parts of their reactions...

I love their reactions!

it's amazing. you're totally great(still an understatement to describe it)

hahahaha. AMAZIng!, I repeat.

Good thing I watched John Tucker must die thrice!

ahahahaha! you should do this very often!

try "mean girls" next:)

much love abouyt Eddi-kins and Bella-la,

-:-:-anemies-:-:-
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh that was so cute! I loved seeing everyone's reactions to the movie; I saw it and thought it was so funny! Great story :D
Eillac chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
You have good progession and writing style, but the concept is a little. . . stupid.

-Alex
Alice Twin chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw. It started out really funny, but my favorite was definitely the very sweet ending.
Anahoney chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
i loved it and i have to say i love the movie john tucker must die. i mean it is awsome. just not as much as this fanfic

Ana