Reviews for Edward vs John Tucker
runaway xo chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
aww thats so cute! I love it :)
ForEverTopaz1901 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
i loved it! it was hilarious!
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I abslutely loved John Tucker Must Die! And this story! HTnkas for writing
Fictional-Guy-Tracker chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
that is SO cute... i love how u incorperated that they were married...

this was so cute... i really hope you do more like these... (more MOVIE NIGHTS WITH THE CULLENS... tehee)
alexandrar101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
that was an awesome story. I am just getting around to reading all your stories. I love them. Krysta Holbrook is one of my friends, and she introduced this website to me. I love your stories. Thank you for the laughs.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wow! I was expecting this to be quite cheesy, but it wasn't!

Aww, sweet...

It was sentimental without being sappy.

LOVE YOUR STUFF!
OnlyinFiction chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
:) Good work
hot 101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This was so funny!.The way you had Edward acting like a normal human guy but still the gentelma that he is was perfect!.And if coarse i couldn't help but to laugh with Emmit in it lol.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
oh that was so sweet I loved it I well have to read more of your stories now. XD
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
xD I have GOT to see that movie now! (3 this was funny, poor

Bella! ]
Bella-Marie-Black chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I've read this several times, but this is the first time I have read it after watching the movie. It's a great movie, and the story makes much better sense now! I love Scott (the other Tucker.) I especially love the actor, Penn Badgley!
gaspily chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
It was hilarious and E/B romantic...what else do need? x3

Youre just amazing ;)
BluSkye425 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
...why am I just now reading this? It's been up for over a month...*puzzled* ANYWAYS! I loved this one-shot! It was BRILLIANT *wink wink* It makes me really want to watch the movie (I wanted to anyways, but now I want to know what the hell the Cullens are talking about!)
Dereks True Mate chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
*Snickers*

Now that is what i call funny but jasper is indeed a cheater and its funny i have been named the Alice Cullen of my group and im not quite sure how not that im complaing i love alice and i love her Husband too! _
Fan of 1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008