Reviews for Nothing Bad
Keep writing I'm looking forward
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That was beautiful /o/
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I really like your story and I got to say, for a one-shot its not to long and the way u explained the story or I should say the dialog really well and I'm that kind of Preston who rarely reviews people's story so well done and keep up the good work
Brittany Bauer chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was cute story! Good job and God bless!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!
Shadet 4-ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Merry Christmas! (even though it's April, 2010 and you made this back in 2007 lol!) I really liked this! Make a sequel, make a sequel!
RaeRaethehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I've been looking for this story!

Finally I found it.

I read it once but didn't have an account but now i do.

Love it!
KRZR24 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, I feel late in this review thing. . . LOL whateves.

Great story, I'm a humongo Sonamy fan, and this just made me love the couple even more than a stalker loves GoogleEarth.
Candy May chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
It was very cute! I love Sonamy! It's the BEST COUPLE EVER!
darkness wasted chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Merry Christmas! Even though now it's spring but who cares. Nice work. Keep it up! -
Flicker's Owner chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
lol you just post it here XD too bad i just read it now... very good though!
Jinx1323 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Mutt: *looking at Jinx* Oh, Geez! Why are you crying?

Jinx: *blows nose* twas beautiful. it twas, it twas.

Mutt: *shakes head smiling* I can't tell if that was your cold talking, your cold meds, or you...or the canycane I gave you to help your throat. "twas"? How much did you have to read for your English teacher over Christmas break?

Jinx: *throws tissue box* shutup. and it was 3 books and a report. *shakes canycane at Mutt* Ok give her a review.

Mutt: *shrugs* Ok for once I agree with Jinx. It was really moving and I enjoyed reading it. *sighs* No I ain't just saying this to get Jinx to take a nap before her head explodes eather.

Jinx: *grasps head sarcasticly* my heads gonna explode. boom?

Mutt: *points to couch* SLEP!

Jinx: Oh, kay.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

~Mutt & Jinx

Jinx: colds on Christmas and New Years stink.

Mutt: Flu is worse and that is what your going to get if you don't sleep. *Jinx walks to the couch, sticking her tounge out*
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
e! I loved it but there is a suprise. It was so sad but so lovely I hope you write again soon!
RaptureEntice chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
AW THIS WAS AMAZING!
Nyago chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I felt a bit rushed but still cute none the less. :3 Yay for Amy came to life~ _ Merry Christmas!

~Nyago
JOhnQ chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Merry Christmas! Sweet story!