Reviews for Nothing Bad
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I really like your story and I got to say, for a one-shot its not to long and the way u explained the story or I should say the dialog really well and I'm that kind of Preston who rarely reviews people's story so well done and keep up the good work
Rebecca D. Monroe chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was cute story! Good job and God bless!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!
Shadet 4-ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Merry Christmas! (even though it's April, 2010 and you made this back in 2007 lol!) I really liked this! Make a sequel, make a sequel!
RaeRaethehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I've been looking for this story!

Finally I found it.

I read it once but didn't have an account but now i do.

Love it!
KRZR24 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, I feel late in this review thing. . . LOL whateves.

Great story, I'm a humongo Sonamy fan, and this just made me love the couple even more than a stalker loves GoogleEarth.
Candy May chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
It was very cute! I love Sonamy! It's the BEST COUPLE EVER!
darkness wasted chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Merry Christmas! Even though now it's spring but who cares. Nice work. Keep it up! -
Flicker's Owner chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
lol you just post it here XD too bad i just read it now... very good though!
Jinx1323 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Mutt: *looking at Jinx* Oh, Geez! Why are you crying?

Jinx: *blows nose* twas beautiful. it twas, it twas.

Mutt: *shakes head smiling* I can't tell if that was your cold talking, your cold meds, or you...or the canycane I gave you to help your throat. "twas"? How much did you have to read for your English teacher over Christmas break?

Jinx: *throws tissue box* shutup. and it was 3 books and a report. *shakes canycane at Mutt* Ok give her a review.

Mutt: *shrugs* Ok for once I agree with Jinx. It was really moving and I enjoyed reading it. *sighs* No I ain't just saying this to get Jinx to take a nap before her head explodes eather.

Jinx: *grasps head sarcasticly* my heads gonna explode. boom?

Mutt: *points to couch* SLEP!

Jinx: Oh, kay.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Mutt & Jinx

Jinx: colds on Christmas and New Years stink.

Mutt: Flu is worse and that is what your going to get if you don't sleep. *Jinx walks to the couch, sticking her tounge out*
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
e! I loved it but there is a suprise. It was so sad but so lovely I hope you write again soon!
RaptureEntice chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
AW THIS WAS AMAZING!
Nyago chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I felt a bit rushed but still cute none the less. :3 Yay for Amy came to life _ Merry Christmas!

Nyago
JOhnQ chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Merry Christmas! Sweet story!
Hawkcat chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Merry christmas! This is my present to you. "GREAT JOB!" Totally entertaining. And yeah for Shadow! He got the last word! Does he even celebrate Christmas? Do hedgehogs at all...? That'd be neat if they did. ... Oh, yeah, five/five stars!