Reviews for Mad World
distiellover chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow this was really dark yet hot at the same time! Good job! : )
linkkinl chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
OMB (OH MY BOB..) thats fucking epic!
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
*Squeak* yikes...that was *really* hawt...luved it ;)
Matthew chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
MorningStar chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
And I can really see this happening.

(Well, not the pairing, but the way Link turned out...)

It was very well written, too.
9837281933210 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009

That's all I can say really.

I'm not usually one to go for horror, but Link/Dark Link, that pairing is enough to make me read anything. _"

Good job. I enjoyed reading it, regardless that it was horror. _"
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Woah. Er...I know you thought the other one was better, (and honestly, I had picked this one to read because it was shorter), but fusking WOAH. Tasteful gore and Link-angst. Just what I was looking for all this time...Even though I'm not a real fan of Link/DarkLink (being a victim of you-know-what characterization flaw) I was SO INTO IT. That last line hit my F-spot like an atom bomb.

Ps - HURR I AM, REVIEWIN' YER STORIES. And also sorry I hadn't read them before (but earlier I wouldn't had understood anything, so I'm glad I've read this one with the context).

littlegreenparrot chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Not even words for how awesome this is! Definetly one of my faves..
AkumuKitty9797 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Amazing. Very in depth, and awesome word choice! I will face this!

XalmusteroftheDark chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
i dont hav any words 4 it, altho i could say it is very emotional, it carries strong feelings of being used, and that end part was tangled with bizarre love between those 2, all in all, a great one, i didnt find any ort errors, one of ur emotional best. keep at it.
Chiba.Kun chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Amazing. This is so well done. I love the portrayal of Link in this... like how it should really feel to be stolen away from your childhood to be confronted with all the challenges Link had to face. It's dark and twisted and amazing... it really makes me think. You have such amazing depth, and I love it.

I could say more, but it would probably all just become a rant that makes little to no sense at all. My point is that this is beautiful and you are an amazing author.
rosaschleim chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
how can you say you're just an average writer? i'm STUNNED! Your stories have depth and and the words are flowing together like water. It is a pleasure to read your works !

greets :)
ButterflyxSoup chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I think we are all left to wonder these things, as they truly do not have a comprehendible definition to them. It is all a personal definition, is it not? My definition of evil, for the most part, greatly differs from everyone else’s, but I don't care. But your story was phenomenal, and sexy.
Hyrule Homie chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
this is such a good story! i cant stop reading it. you made Darklink perfect. is there any change you'll be doing a DarklinkXlink parings separate from this?