Reviews for Dear Diary
91101TakaharaShiori01995 chapter 1 . 9/1
A really beautiful story! Honestly, when I first read the summary, I thought it was vice-versa. It was only when the narrator said that her younger sister started dating him, did I understood it was Kikyo narrating the story.
I felt really sad when Kagome died but InuYasha's love for her made the story all the more beautiful.
As for Kikyo, I wouldn't say that I hated her but I didn't even like her. After all, there were instances in the anime that proved that she was not at all fond of Kagome whereas Kagome even though she loved InuYasha was ever-ready to give him up to Kikyo, which I highly doubt Kikyo would have done for her. But in this story I really liked her because she wasn't that bitchy sister trying to steal her younger sister's boyfriend, rather she tried to be happy for her.
Anyway, overall I loved your story and will be expecting more InuKag from you.
Keep up the good work. Best of luvk for your future fics.
Love IshaXD
zye1 chapter 1 . 2/12
Sad story and I feel bad for kikyo. But at the same time happy to read a story where inu is the loyal one.
Alana ukpong chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I thought at first it was kagome doing this and i was like dammit all but it was kikyo and i was like fuck you also it was a really good story
victee459 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This was wonderful though sad
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
so sad!
Jenita chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Wow, so sad. It was a plot twist to find out who was narrating. I like this more subtle love triangle. Well is it still a triangle?

But yes, nice job!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I love this! :)
riceflower3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
D':
That was... So sad... (sob)
:'(
inume1227 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
So sad... Poor kaggy died
Fiery Ronin chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Sniff... Sniff... SO SAD!
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE I AND I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Damn these freakin feels! Gosh I hate them! But this was pure beauty!
unipegusus chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Awwwwww duh feeeeeels! I literally cried... DANGIT I STILL AM! NO ME YOU ARE A WOMEN NOW PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER AND ACT LIKE A MAAAAN! Lol wat? Oh and great story almost no ONE brings me to tears (well except Marley and me) and put a space between a and mother! Kthxbye!
Sweet Princess Niki chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
HA HA HA IN YOUR FACE KINKY-HOE! sorry i just really have a biiiiig hard core hatred towards her xD i loved this!
Breathe Forever chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It's when people like you write things like this that I can truely love Kikyou's character and not just an OOC shell. It makes me feel so much emotion that I just wish better for her and I can be happy when she does end up with Inuyasha.
It's when people write her as heartless and Inuyasha still "loving" her that I hate both characters. And I can't even continue because it kills me too much.
10/10.