Reviews for The Perfect Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Really sweet!
joselito.cr0455 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hi My Friend I'm new here and wanna ask smething Extreme Gamer I Loved This story and me wanna translate at spanish and I wondered if you give me your permisson for translate this fic I wait for your answer ok thi is the best fic of Xmas that I read before right can you send me at PM Ok Thanks for all.
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Very sweet and thoughtful and cute! Such an enjoyable read, great job.
blue
claraowl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWesome!
Ketchup! *biting finger to keep from laughing*
Cute, sweet, and hysteical!
Small error
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Misty's togetic is a he its always been a he all you are driving me nuts with calling him a her Misty's is a he a he get that straight.
turle chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I Knew Misty's present was Togetic when Ash went to Hoenn. I got to say that was a great idea and a sweet gift from Ash. Brock definitely needs to read that book and Misty's sisters definitly needs to read theirs.
mistywatertail12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
One word: "awwwwww"
misty waterflower chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wonderful! I just love AAML stories. I saw a few mistakes, but after reading this beautiful story, I can't remember them.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Really cute, I loved that Ash brought Togetic back!
Azurai Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
AW! So sweet. This is a fic I'm am planning to read every Christmas fro now on. I knew as soon as he said for Pidgeot to fly to Hoenn that he was going to get Togetic and I was so happy that I was right!
Skye-Love90 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
aw...so cute
Scizor999 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was TRUELY one of the best stories I have EVER read, amazing, I loved the detail and the suspense of trying to figure out what Ash got her! Amazing! Sub to you and fav to you and the story!
Rob15zone chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG!LOVED IT was so cute and adorable!
SynctrainerLucas chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was sad.
Shuutastic chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was a nice and cute story. The ending could have used a little more embarrassed (Ash and Misty)humour, but it was still nice and cute. I enjoyed it. :)