Reviews for Code Blue (completely redone)
DeRainyDae chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
I just clicked on this Looking at older PPG Articals, but I've already read it and I remebered It w I've actually been wanting to fav this, I think I forgot to """"
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 19 . 9/7/2005
The first PPG fanfiction I ever read in my life, and it's still as fresh as ever. You heard correctly: THIS one was the first. Sure I miss the old version which centered more around Bubbles, but I think I can let this new one slide.
Blood-Debt chapter 19 . 5/12/2005
Wow. I never expected anything so amazing out of what I considered a babies show. You have seriously made me review my poinion of cartoon show (and the story - j/k)
Two-Tone Dearly chapter 19 . 8/18/2004
wow pretty good fic _ lots of drama and action and emotional moments, I loved it!
Spotstar chapter 19 . 11/10/2003
I wonder why they're aren't that many reviews, with a story this good there should be over 100! Just keep writing and I'll read em all!
jillian4 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Great fic.
Zarius chapter 19 . 2/8/2003
Excuse me a second.. my phones ringing

WHAT?

No kidding?

It's THAT bad

Sorry, I'm discussing how bad some of the digimon/Pokemon crossover fics are..OWCH

Anyway Zarius sees professional genius here, he sees a great fanfic, that had me nearly to tears, congratulations for this beutiful story.

Excuse me Zarius is on the phone again...
Spitfire1 chapter 19 . 10/15/2002
O_o;;;

That is one INCREDIBLE gripping sci-fi story that really had me squirming nearly to the end! In my own opinion, you could be the BEST PPG fanfic writer EVER!

And yes, the Girls are very magical creatures indeed!
Ivygreen chapter 19 . 9/4/2002
Wow. That's all I can say. Faves list again :D
BubblesJojo chapter 19 . 8/12/2002
Wow. I have so much I want to say about this fic and don't know where to begin. It was just so good. You have a professional style that exceeds some published authors I've read. It took me 3 days to read this story and the suspense, the drama, I just couldn't stop thinking about it. Amazing work here. Kudos to you! I'm sure I'll end up thinking of more I want to say after I finish typing this...

*BubblesJojo*
sailorkiro2 chapter 19 . 7/21/2002
i have a few comments about your fanfic "code blue".

WOWEE! it was sooooo amazing! i mean, i usually go into fics like this and flame them without reading, but yours is... amazing. i REALLY liked code blue and hope you write some more fics simaler to it.
Diamond Tear chapter 19 . 4/26/2002
Excellant story! It had me on the edge of the seat from the beginning to the end. Bravo!
economysizeintellect chapter 19 . 4/14/2002
Thank goodness for word of mouth advertising. A friend told me about this (must remember to thank her), and it was worth every minute of my time. When I compare the number of reviews this wonderful story has compared to many of the vastly inferior ones on this site, I can only shake my head. You have managed to take fictional characters (cartoon ones at that) and make me believe for a little while that they could be, no, that they ARE real. Even so, the Powerpuff Girls are able to hang on to what it is that makes them so appealing as cartoon characters. In so many of the other fanmade stories I've read in many categories, not just this one, the characters bear little, if any, resemblance to canon. Kudos at being able to pull this off in such a complex and riveting tale. Now I will have to read whatever else you've done.
GissyCat chapter 18 . 4/8/2002
Yay! I'm glad it had a happy ending after all! Great, gripping, suspenseful story!
GissyCat chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
This is such a gripping, suspenseful story. I'm not kidding you, I check EVERY day for updates!