Reviews for The Cabin
Post U Later chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Aww~ YAY He's Okay!

...Wait, Was This A Reid/Hotch Or A Reid/Garcia? It Seemed That Reid Was Into Hotch At The Beginning, But Then Garcia Kissed Him & He Kissed Her Back At The End? I'm Confused.

But It Was A Good Story! X3
Post U Later chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Oh Reid! I Really Hope That They Weren't Too Late!
Post U Later chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
Oh Poor Reid! T-T He's Praying To Die. NO REID! JUST HANG ON!

& Poor Morgan Too, He'll Probably Have To Get His Tetanus Shot Now.

& GO GARICA! She Just Blew Up A Truck! YEAH! XD
Post U Later chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Oh Poor Reid! I Just Want To Hug Him Till The Pain Goes Away! Because Aaron Will Be Fine(Right?) & Help Is On Its Way!
Post U Later chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Oh Poor Reid! This Is Torturous! He's In So Much Pain & Unbeknownst To Him, Hotch Is On His Way To The Hospital, Safe & Sound.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Oh Poor Reid! He Must Be In Excruciating Pain!

& Are Hotch & Reid Dating? I Mean Reid Keeps Kissing Him.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Wow, Reid Is Sure Being Strong. But After Being Kidnapped & Hurt On Such Extreme Levels Over & Over Again, Wouldn't Anyone Be Tough? & I'm So Glad That Aaron— Okay It's Getting Weird For Me To Call Him That— Glad That Hotch Is Alive.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Oh Thank God Aaron Got The Gun! I'm So Glad That Bastard Is Dead! Now There's Just The Other 2 UnSubs To Deal With.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Oh No! Aaron! Why Would Something Like This Happen? Who Are These People? What Are They Going To Reid? Is Aaron Going To Be Okay?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Lol Where Did The Pirates Come From?

& That Is So Funny! Reid Just Brings A Shit Load Of Comics & Tries To Make Shorts! X3
omgnotagain chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I was going way back to see old stories and I found this. Enjoy it very much and glad its still up.
Sue1313 chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
Good story. Well written. So glad they were all OK. Go Garica!
tearbos chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
yeah for Reid and Garcia moments! can never have too many of those
astalder27 chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
Hmm.., wasnt expecting that! Anyway, good chapter I'm glad Reid and Hotch are ok!
tellygirl chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
Hopefully they will all be ok - but I doubt it! I enjoyed your fic as usual. I hope the sequel deals with the original bad guys,you can't just let them get away with what they did to Hotch and Reid,not to mention torching Gideon's cabin! :o)