Reviews for Awake
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Okay this is so fucking good wow
yay chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
The thought process is cool.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Aww... It's so sad knowing what happens to these characters. Quite well-written.
Snoaz chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was just lovely. :)

Liked how Tonks connected everything to Lupin; and also liked the rhyming thing. (I didn't know there weren't any rhymes for those colours, huh. Well, I never thought about it in the first place...)

Very nice Tonks/Lupin one-shot! Adding to my favs :)

Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Different. Meditative.
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
:D you rock. Your style is beautiful, and I love how you gave such importance to the exact time-it really seems to it. This is purely awesome~

Eden Lies
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aw...this was cute. I love Tonks' circular logic :D
Tearlit chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh this was very well done. I like the way it followed her thought patterns in a slightly random ramble (the rhyming) but how each of the rambles ended up back to a tangible theme (Remus Lupin.) Lovely job, dear!

IcySweetXIII chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Does quiver rhyme with silver? I can't decide.

Does sliver rhyme with silver? I can't decide on that one, either.

Hmm. I liked this one. But then again, I guess I like all your fics.
TheHeartMaker chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Emma slowly finished reading the fanfic. Mesmirised by its simple perfection. Almost blunt perfection, but with too much description to be blunt. She loved the way Tonks so pleasantly reminded her of herself, but then again, what girl doesn't lay in the middle of the night once in a while to think of their crush?

Brilliant. Splendid. Thoroughly enjoyed. Sorry about the spelling and and third person thing. It's a habit i'll learn to dis-own one day.
Poptart chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Though I'm not a huge NT/RL shipper, I liked your one-shot. This line was good in particular: "“Blink” makes her think of how Remus Lupin blinked repeatedly when she told him she liked his scarf, as if he honestly couldn’t believe that anyone should find anything about him remotely appealing."

I can picture that scene.

Anyways, good job.
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
sorrybut chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
that was really good

write a second one

ButterflyRogue chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow... This is just great! And so like Tonks to think of rhymes in the middle of the night and to find everything strangely associated with Remus...

I like this a lot! :D
Eltea chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
My favorite thing about this fic is the way that it manages to feel like rambling thoughts, and at the same time, not a word is wasted. Great job. )