Reviews for Speak Now
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Love this - lighthearted fun with a tiny bit of angst mixed in. Just the way I like it! Can't help noticing it hasn't been updated for a while, though, so I thought I'd give you a bit of gentle encouragement! Please continue - I can't wait to find out what happens next!
NonExistente chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
If I'd written this chapter I'd be happy! Ecstatic, even. I enjoyed every minute of it :)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
This is excellent! Man, those ships are awful. Two Jacks is still rocking my world. Like an earthquake. :P
Bells chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
you really have to clarify between the doctor, jack and captain jack. it gets very confusing!
rosie-bec chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
Stupid Martha, you think she'd have learnt by now to do as your told when travelling with the Doctor, although Rose's Jack is getting on my nerves, that's just me being mean though cause he gets to kiss Rose instead of the Doctor. It's like me not liking Martha cause she gets to save the Doctor instead of Rose, although I love love love Donna. why is that? Hmm, oh yeah, cause she doesn't want to get in his pants! nicely written chapter chick!
defyentropy chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
no rose and jack?

heart breaking.

looking forward to the next installment :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
I am... entranced? I dunno.
Blonde Dr.Who-Guru With Brains chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
Finicky seems to be a common feeling here, then.

Despite every lovely review I've posted to date, I really couldn't enjoy this chapter properly. The multiple Jacks, and name-changes were far too confusing, which made the chapter feel even longer than it is. I usually like nice long chapters, and although this is quite long, the confusion made it drag out for me.

Two main questions:

Which Jack is which?

Since when has Rose been together with one of the Jacks?

Confusion wanting sorted out, and soon!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Woo! -falls over-

(Blame it on the meds.)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Gnngh, two Jacks! *drool* I can totally see them hitting on each-other. :P
rosie-bec chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
"Favourite author" who's that then? I'm being good and giving you a chance to catch up before I start posting "Brother Jack" will send a sneek peek in a bit.

Oh, twists abound! Now I know how frustrating it is to read! lol I re-read Echoes yesterday and blimey! how many twists did I want to put in that? lol.

Great story, but hurry up and put us out of our misery!
Blonde Dr.Who-Guru With Brains chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Wahey, haven't seen anything from this fic for a while! Best chapter yet, I think.

And re characters, I don't think they're OOC at all. I'd probably get a bit weepy and bouncy if I got to the Tardis too! One thing I'm confused about is who Davey is. Rose's half-brother by Jackie and new-Pete?

**"“Hey, it's our song Rosie,” Jack said cheerfully as he came up beside her, not even remembering when he'd last listened to Glenn Miller."**

Damn, wish he could've said that to me. Just remembered when they first danced to Moonlight Serenade: "D'you like Glenn Miller?" Knowing me, I'd probably go "Yes!" Lol, and it was Doctor Who that got me into Glenn Miller in the first place.

ANYway, I think I have one more review left to do, so I'll be off to do that now.

Update again soon!
tune of water chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
ok so is davey rose's brother? and if she is like 700 years older than him how is he only a young man? and is this jack imortal too because rose wasn't there to make him imortal which make further confusion cause then how could he suvive 700 years? so confused just one more thing to clear me up on... POCKETS! (my new bye phrase)
rosie-bec chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
I love that Rose hates alternate Martha without the Doctor being involved in any way! lol Adeola the office tart, hmm she was a bit of a floozy. Made me laugh out loud much to my customers dismay (being in a library we're not meant to have a personality!) Good going. Next chappy please!
Blonde Dr.Who-Guru With Brains chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Hehe, yep thanks I liked that AN very much! :D

I actually got all of that without having to go back to the beginning! Whoop! I have got to stop saying that.

Pleas, please, please can you vent any Martha-hate on parallel-Martha? I'd do the same. ;) God, I can't wait to see how they square off when they're on board together in the new series.

Update soon!