Reviews for It's a Cheesy Old Christmas Special, Danny Phantom
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I started laughing histarically after reading the first three lines, and I kept laughing for about five minutes. Then I only made it to the part where they cancel the ham before histarically laughing for five more minutes. THIS IS TOO FUNNY!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Is very cool, I like your story a lot! Danny and Sam can't stop kissing; they really are lovebirds!
DevynRaye chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I was laughing so hard while reading this, my parents came in to see if I was okay. XD Good Job.
Sam.L.Manson chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
EPIC! HAHA!

ORCA WHALE! HOMER S-SIMPSON! ROTFLSHI'MCRYING
TheBlueVampireQueenOfAbiland chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Not too shabby... although it's 'hole' not 'whole'. other than that, very good. write something about valerie.
PsychoticNari chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
xD this made me laugh for 30 minutes
BenRG chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Okay, so it's not art but if I wanted art in an Xmas fic, I would have searched for 'Charles Dickens' as an author penname.

As it was, this was good for a laugh or two. Stoned!Jazz and hiding!Tucker were both funny as was the continual arguments between super-rational Maddie and childlike Jack. I think that you caught the atmosphere of a teenager's party just right.

BenRG's Rating: 6.5/10
SecretSparkle chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
LOL!

even though I'm reading this a tad late... XD

Ah well. It was good anyway! *mumbleifonlyiwasn'tsickonCHRISTMASofalldays...mumbleend*

Yes, I had a fever yesterday... And I learned that people who go to the movies on Christmas evening have a disgusting tendency to try out new perfumes and colognes... *hack* Smelled so horrid I was unable to even attempt to concentrate on half the movie; being sick and needing to pee half way through didn't help...

Why on earth am I rambling, again? *doesn't have a clue* Anywayz... SO LONG! UNTIL NEXT...STORY OR UPDATE OR WAHTEVER! *leaves before she can do any more rambling damage*
Hordak's Pupil chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
This was so funny, I enjoyed this story very much keep up the great work and Happy Holidays. :)
Violet712 chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
that's funny!
Violet712 chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
homer simpson! thats a good one...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Take that Maddie, Santa IS real. Keep up the great work and Happy Holidays. :)
omgmyyouth chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Haha. Another great chapter. Loved the Jazz-drunk-on-eggnog part

Update soon!
SecretSparkle chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
XDD!

*laughing too hard to think*

Its-Its-Its

HOMER SIMPSON!

lol! (evn though the 'Its'es should be It'ses. XD o well!)
SecretSparkle chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
*hasn't reviewed in...forever*

OMW! SORRY FOR DYING! I'M BACK TO LIFE NOW!

,but...

Anyway, Great story! (as usual) and the flashback...XD lol. Sounds just like Jack. And Maddie. *smile*

I'm the 3rd reviewer for the 2nd chappie! (if I'm not mistaken, that is...) YAY ME! *skips around in circles*