Reviews for What Doesn't Come Wrapped
kill100germs chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
so she's the gift?
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Haha! Amazing how things work sometimes. I happen to be listening to Nicki Minaj's Va Va Voom whilst reading this.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
eh, good-good. at least there be no torturous fluff.
volleyballchick94 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008

i LOVE the way that thoughts cut in
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Yeah, and did you know Aqualad married Aquaman's main squeeze- Dolphin. No. Joke.

She's like a mutant Dolphin/ human and carries around a gun. Oy. Vey.

Either way, I loved the fic very sweet- and I love parantheses (I use them all the time when I write- even if I cannot spell them correctly) and love to see someone else utilizing them.

PS- Merry Christmas.
kool-shoes chapter 1 . 12/24/2007

The Lady Bonny chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This was a nice Christmas fic, and as SxStrngSamurai3 said, it's great to see you updating twice in just a few weeks. I've missed your writing. You did a wonderful job portraying Beast Boy and his eagerness, and Raven the tease brought a smile to my face. I also liked the way you got into BB's head with his italicized thoughts. And yay for sex before brunch, indeed! ;)

A question about Mento: I know that for a while he went crazy-evil but he's gone back to being a good guy, hasn't he? I haven't kept up with the comics as well as I should have in the last few months but last I knew, Mento was leading the Doom Patrol again.

Anyway, wonderful fic and I hope to see more from you soon. Merry Christmas!
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
AWW! i wana see the christmas fic of naruto too - NICE fic *WINK*
AbeilleN chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Get in there BB! i liked it anywho... sex before brunch, the best gift any teenage boy could get lol :D
gaara-o-sand chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
well you-chan i didnt know you had it in ya! lemon qualities abound in this ficlet, and speaking of ficlets... i should probably get a christmas thing out there... and soon
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
aw, great! well written and I liked the underlying sexual tension! good job!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow...just FYI you have no idea how happy I was to see your updating a week or two ago, I had to go back and re-read a lot of your stories. Anyway, this was awesome. I loved the perspective and the train-of-thought style. You really captured BB's personality and how much he wanted Raven. You weren't graphic or anything, but this was really hot just because of how well it was written. Loved it, I can't wait for more or your stories!
spedclass chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!absolutly loved it and cant wait for the next chapter!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Very good one! Excellent job here; the description is great, and the final line... wonderful.

Keep the good writing.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That is so cute. I love it. Great job. Perfect X-Mas spirit.