Reviews for The Letter
kasey chapter 7 . 3/18
MAN! Great story, had me in dame tears :P
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Very good story. Like it a lot.
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
A sweet story though so sad T_T you wrote it well :)
manahappy chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
great and now I'm crying...

there are no words to describe how much I love reading about those boys when they were kids... no words...
myapplemonkey chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Oh, I really liked this (even if it's nowhere near Christmas, hahah).

I loved all the stuff about Sammy wanting Mary back for Dean and John, that's just sosososo sweet! :3
Leahelisabeth chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
awwwwww ;) There were definitely tears there at the end. I loved this! I love reading about the boys when they were little. And Sammy asking if his mommy loved him totally broke my heart. WEll done!
SunnyZim chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
AW, this story was simply beautiful and had me riveted from start to finish. I LOVED Sam's letter to Santa - it broke me heart but at the same time it was such a beautiful picture of his innocence and utter selflessness. And I loved seeing into John's head - how he questioned himself as a parent, the insights he got into his sons and how in the end he realised that all his sons really wanted was him. I also loved the fact that the boys got to have a real Christmas at the end and just be normal kids for a while and I loved reading about their joy at seeing all the decorations and Dean's response at seeing the lights on the house. So yeah, this story touched my heart and was just utterly beautiful. I loved it:-)
SammysTeam chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Man, these last couple of Christmas stories are really heartbreaking! I've been tearing up at the end every time! :')
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
Totally loved, even if it isn't Christmas...
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
What an awesome fic, one I will reread many times. It was both heartwarming and bittersweet, and Sammy's letter to Santa brought tears to my eyes. Nice too that the man who 'took' Sammy was not evil but someone who had lost his whole family and that in taking Sammy and John finding them, his life was saved.

You got perfectly too, Dean's protectiveness and love for his little brother, beating himself up that Sammy managed to wake up and get out of the cabin without him noticing.

Perfect that after leaving the hospital, John decided to take the boys to Pastor Jim's so they could have a really good Christmas.

And loved John's conversation with his youngest, letting him gently know that nothing would be able to bring his mother back. You also gave us another tear-jerking moment when Sammy asked if his mum had loved him.

Adored Dean's excitement at the Christmas Pastor Jim had provided, and typical that he would be amazed at the size of the turkey. Typical too that he would want to get Sammy as soon as possible for him to enjoy it too.

Fantastic ending them all having a wonderful Christmas and lovely touch Mary watching them from above.
vampyfreak chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
That's a really great fic, so sweet
CosmicParasite chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Oh god. I was trying to hold it in, I really was! But when John read Sam's letter... I just couldn't NOT cry! Sammy's so sweet! *sniffles* And then when he asked if his mommy loved him. I thought I'd cried every last tear by then, but I was wrong. So wrong.

Loved it. Absolutely loved it. The only way it could of been better was if I were reading DURING Christmas or right around that time. :P
AJ Black1 chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
This was great! Realistic with the characters & the story moved along at a good pace.
Kyriebess chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
Hi Phx!

This was such an awesome story! I'll be rereading it many, many times over!

The way you wrote Sammy's innocence and Dean's confusion and John's love and guilt, it was perfect! I loved the little voice you gave Sam. I could practically hear him speaking in his child-like voice as I read. It was so sad though when Sam was telling his dad that he just wanted him and Dean to be happy. The poor kid was just too young to understand what happened to mommy. Of course, I'm sure the fact that no one ever talks about mom didn't help...

This was such a great story! I know I said that already...but it really was! I can't wait til your next one. Don't make me wait too long! And I'm so happy you're feeling better.
Lilly B chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
great ending to a great story. just the right amount of angst and emotion. when sammy asked john if his mommy loved him...i got a little teary eyed myself. you did a great job with this...thanks for writing it!