Reviews for Charming Roots, She Wrote
Williams chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is such a beautiful story. I'm glad I found it.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
That was just...lovely. So lovely I'm giggling, and close to tears, because I wish something like this would happen to me! It's so gorgeous, and sweet, and I'm so so so glad you wrote it. The ending made me laugh, even while the tears were rising! I can't thank you enough for the glowing feeling I will carry with me for the rest of the day that you alone have given me. Thank you, thank you! Write again soon!

xxStellaxx
Stefdarlin chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This is the item I was referencing, Herbology Mistress. I don't believe I said anything about that before and I do believe I may have to borrow it in the future. If you don't mind, dear. Let me tell you that I enjoyed this story even better the next time around. And now I will have to watch some more MSW to appease my addiction you have reignited. o)

I think you were spot on with Jess and Seth. I was a little sad that they got to do all the huggin and the smoochin while Fil and Mona seemed so odd out with the situation. The poor dears. I had really hoped Jess would tell Mona Filius loved her when she found it out from Seth but I suppose she didn't want to interfere or maybe it slipped her mind because she finally had what she wanted, Seth's love. Love can be blind they say,lol.

Fil creating those robes for Mona was soo sweet, I could have kissed him when he wrapped them up as a gift for her too. His statement about being a Ravenclaw helped me understand why he didn't charge ahead. He isn't a Gryffindor. I am so happy they got together finally. YAY! *sigh* This was a very wonderful twist with the crossover of the two universes. Thanks for writing it.

Cheers!