Reviews for new life
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I really liked this story! I love how you made everything happy in the end. When I finished reading The Silver Kiss, I was sad that Simon left, and I liked how you made him come back and now he and Zoe can be happy together,even though there has been sadness in both of their lives. You are a great writer. Sorry I don't have any criticisms to help you improve, but there really wasn't anything to improve upon.
yashagrl chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aw that was so sweet.
JayyCity chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
OMIGAWSH!

I love thatstory.

&& you wrote good!
dawning beauty chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
ok, I pushed the button. I think it is very well-written & I think you definantly should continue with it. please explaine how simon became human in more detail if you can, because it was a little fuzzy.
MamaPenguin chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Yeah, given it's your first, i won't be so harsh, but you really shouldn't make it so easy on them. Things are just falling into place & you don't want a story with no conflict because then it's not really that great a story. Have some hurdles, you might say. And, this is just me being OCD, PLEASE edit! (Hint: you're missing words & have halfway finished ones & misspelled. Misspelled words drive me nuts. But, again, that's just me.)
garnet013 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
nice i loved this ending story!
Gruff lord chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
this is great keep working on it.

also who says that you dont have a talnt for whriting your great i bet that you could make the best vamp novle of all time.

Aloha Gruff Lord
werewolf-fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
u so r a good writer & i really hope u keep on going with this story because its really good! ;)
carina chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
girl i know i liked that book too! i finished it last night,i cryed so much! i really liked it but i dint really understand d ending but after readin ur storie it made me feel better cause i dint want simon to die! well g2g!
Abiiii chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Your story is absolutely amazing! I love it so much!