Reviews for Merry Christmas, Darling
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Nope eric would never have done all that, but if she died he would of followed her
in death
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
A great story. Very well written.
IErik chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
oh, that was so sad *cries*

poor, unhappy Erik...

you know you can interprete Leroux in two ways, one way Erik would never ever do anything like this to Christine, the other way he would...

I personally like the first one better because it isn't so damned sad !
amyjpond chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Sorry it took me so long to review! Anyways, I should review before I forget..

That was pretty dark! And his kiss! My, that was chilling awesome! My gosh, it was so dark and creepy..but it was amazingly written. Christine should have taken his present..sadly she didn't..well to be positive, Erik got his kiss! Great work,

. .
Clearlysane chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! (And I'm finally reviewing it-my bad, I'm really sorry for taking so darn long!) From start to finish it was absolutely horrifying. As it progressed, I was screaming soundlessly. Your Erik has such an awful menace to him, and such a twisted feeling for Christine-almost hate and love at the same time. And yet it started rather quietly, but the end? That KISS? AA-AHH!

Poor Christine. She really seemed like a victim here, lost, broken, hopeless; a doll that Erik has finally perfected. But he's not happy with that perfection because it mocks him...and so he takes out his anger on Christine.

"The coffin had been growing steadily larger for months." Now that sentence was horrifying! It's so twisted.

The last sentence was brilliant. "Let's take that walk in the park..." Ahh, that warm, fuzzy, Christmas spirit...yipes.

This is a wonderful story, you do a great job at depicting horror, and you are a great writer!
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Yep, purty dark. That was downright creepy. Good job.
ThePhantomsFlutist chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow... why am I attracted to dark phics? I don't know... but that was pretty dark! I just always hate when Erik kills Christine, it's just like... I don't know. But this was still really good! Bravo!

~The Phantom's Flutist~
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Awesome in every way. PERFECT ERIK! I can't say how much I loved this! Please keep writing!
Pertie chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Excellent job of writing Dear Authoress!

This story was disturbing and quite compelling. The more I read; the more I was driven to finish it to the end.

This Erik was obviously very mad - mad with passion, love, and driven to have the one woman he considered his alone. He found a way to tie her to him for eternity - possibly an eternity of walks in the park?

Thank you for sharing this with us readers.
Mopkin chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I liked it... but I don't think Erik would ever plan to murder Christine. He might kill her in a fit of rage, but not on purpose. Even in the book Erik cared more about Christine's wellbeing than his own happiness.
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
A dark story, but in its own way, true to the darker side of Leroux. I know these horror stories are not everybody's cup of tea, but I enjoy a well-written one. On a technical note, there were a couple of spelling issues, but nothing that took away from my enjoyment of the story. Thank you for posting.

~HDKingsbury
ElphabaDaae chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
*shivers* That is pretty CREEPY man! Good job though!
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Very dark indeed. Minor spelling errors caught my attention, taking it away from the spell you were weaving ("mist" instead of "midst", "soully" instead of "solely"). Good work; I'll look forward to more of your stories. ~ml
xBrokenMindedx chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow ... I loved it! You are so awesome! -Hugs- You've perfected the art of the dark Erik ... -Sigh- I'd give you a longer and better review, but unfortunately, I have to leave. But remember; you awesome writer! Please keep writing as you do! P