Reviews for The Christmas Party
werd chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wonder what this would be like animated
Determine Artist chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
HA HA HA HA! I can see happening in the show if it was more adult and I would love to see in the show. I think who ever wrote those bad episodes deferentially needed your help. You are a genuis, A FREAK'N GENIUS!
RocketMewtron chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This was hilarious :D
pinkperson chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Lol, this was really good. Great job. :) Loved how it ended with SpongeBob embarrassing Squidward, hehe. And I'd be interested in knowing how 'hit me baby one more time' sounds like on the clarinet :P
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
LMFAO! XD This was hilarious and not to out of character (Which is good) ;) I love the part where he pees on the cash register and sings Tighty Whiteys Lol xD And the ending was hysterical and priceless! XD
Patworx chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was pretty funny!
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Epic. Hilarity. Here.

That spells out this story, which gives us a perfect example of what REALLY happend at the Christmas party. This contains one of the best impersionations of a drunk Spongebob I've seen since the movie, without a doubt. Every line of dialoge sounded EXACTLY like it was actually coming out of the character's mouth. Expecially-and this is weird-the naughtly lines. XD

Right now I'm sitting here thinking about how Spongebob's "Tighty Whiteys" song might play out to the end. (I don't have the "Best Day Ever" soundtrack). But I admit I nearly dropped my laptop with laughter when he said the solutinary phrase we ALL say once in our lives:

"Oh, screw it… I'll sing my own song."

Really a great story. One that's not afraid to explore a strange, twisted but most likely circumstance of what went down the night of the Christmas party, yet stays along the border of what I call, "Appropriate Reality" Nice work.
lovekitten90 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
hahahhaa, that was funny :DD I've liked everything you've written thus far!
BlooMan2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I normally don't read t-rated or above SpongeBob fics, but this one had me ROTF laughing! I always thought SpongeBob might've been wasted in the embarrasing snapshot of the Christmas party. the best part is, despite the rating, everyone was in character which is what I like most about this fic.

Anyway, good story.
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This was the very first fic I read on the SpongeBob account. Just so you know. In fact, it's the fic that restarted my SpongeBob obsession. I wish I was kidding.

There's nothing more I can say here that would make this moment any less awkward.
Cloudcuckoolander chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I found this story by Googling SpongeBob, and the first line of my story that my eye caught was

“WHAT’RE YOU DOING, SPONGEBOB?” roared Mr. Krabs. “You’re pissing all over me cash register!”

which made me do all kinds of LOL. I'm adding this to my favorites so I can read the whole thing at a later date. XD
Nasty Quasimodo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
One word: AWESOME. We need more fantabulously awesome stories like these in the fandom.
QuicktoSee chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
DAHAHAHAHA!

This was very amusing. Despite the fact that it deviates a little from what we see in canon, I think the characters are still acting very much themselves.

Very entertaining. I bow in awe of your greatness!
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
O...M...G...! I just about fell over laughing. That was brilliant!

-Meg