Reviews for Unraveling Time
Annienygma chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Loved this!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
it's kinda funny that with all the time in the world, because somebody already has been to the future date, everything else before it becomes a fixed point in history, and that means that future for somebody is past for someone else and it's still gonna happen. makes sense that Doctor is hipper all the time
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was an incredibly fun romp! Thanks especially for including Fitz, he was a great guy...well done!
Marikalay chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
An excellent piece.
Pandagirl66 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
ha ha, this was SO cool! I loved it.
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Quite nice short stories.

Quaint and enjoyable
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
well done
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This is great. I love how you have the different time periods and the different companions. Also, I like how there is mention of past incarnations of the Doctor that met these Immortals.

Favourite part was when Methos was having tea with Sarah Jane. Love it!

Also, really liked that you described Jack as having a different kind of imortality.
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Good story!
Actinolite28 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was a very nice collection of short stories and well written too. I really enjoyed reading them. Hope to read more!
sirtechlocke chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very well done. Simple meetings in a non-linear time line. Good grasp of the characters as well.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Well, an interesting tour...not really explaining when from Methos is timetraveling back to old Bablyon... a lot else left out. So... interesting as an outline, but not so satisfying as a story.