Reviews for Fat Chance
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/29
Huh?
kayleigh101 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
is this your story done i think it really good
diane chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
what's next?... pls pls pls more..
LadyJoannaSkeeter chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
wow! this is such a diffrent ginny than the one we know! and i LOVE it! she so ...edgy and cool and judt don't give a damn. she's so human and sharp minded. really good writing you should update more!
Hobbit69 chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
This story reminds me a lot of Bridget Jones diary. I love Bridget Jones! And your story is pretty good. Can't wait to read next chapter. Good luck.
wickedwench1 chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
This chapter was great - I'll be sad to see the story end. I like "edgy" Ginny!
vixen519 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
I was ever so glad this had a new chapter - which btw THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have been highly anticipating this chapter and it made my day :D
platowasabore chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
I just found this story and i love it. I hope you take it back up for good. I'm in need of a cute fic to read.

P.S- I love the way you portray Ginny.
vixen519 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
yeah..but sad sorta. Pissed off Ginny is funny - do we get to see -pissed- Ginny anytime soon?
elana0012 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Psh... Chubby chicks do it better, I'm sure Blaise agrees with me lol.
LovesReading2 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I say Ginny replaces food with other "sinful" delights... wo who go Ginny!
LovesReading2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
oh I am hooked already, dont let me down, update! Ok, so you have a life you say... whats your point! Since this is AU, can you make Fred and Sirius live...LIVE I SAY, ok, so I get a little carried away, but why did she have to kill them off... I will never understand the waiste of all the great plots that could have been with them joining forces along with George... can't forget George, but I digress, please update, sounds like a great story.

sam
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is funny. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!
elana0012 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This looks promising, I think I'll keep reading.
memily89 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
great start, update soon!