Reviews for 50 Things the Marauders Are Not Allowed To Do
QuillDream19725 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
LOL
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I liked the one about the drug addict and his need of counseling
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
This is hilarious! I had laughing fits during almost every chapter. If you continue this someday, I can't wait to read it.
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
This is hilarious! I loved reading it!
The-Girl-Who-lived11 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Do You mind if i use the streaking dare in a fanfiction of mine? full cred to you of course, and it will be written differently, i think from sirius pov.
BuzzCat chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
XD XD Poor Remus. Silly SIRIUS! Please update!
MsHolmes chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i totally love number 9 about the time of the month
IfOnly48 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
hey, hpnerd! it's me! love ur stories! keep writing!
ChristinaAngel chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
The prank was a good one, no one got hurt and it wasn't too embarrassing. The blame game at the end was funny especially how they managed to get lots of people involved. Thanks for updating!
ChristinaAngel chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Sirius' mood swings remind me of a girl PMSing, or Remus during his time of the month! Poor Peter, being left, even if I haven't got much sympathy for him considering that I would have given up long before that and how he turns out in the future.
ChristinaAngel chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Severus is a smart boy to always expect a Marauder prank, even on his b-day. The car bit was so funny especially at how James just happened to have a remote control car on him.
ChristinaAngel chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
I loved how the Marauders were all interested about Santa when they heard about him leaving presents for kids but Sirius worrying about his cookies and Santa being a child predator was so funny especially the freak out at the end.
MissyMarauderette chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Loved it! Sirius Goes Starkers is simply BRILLIANT! I was laughing SO hard... Great job, and keep it coming!May I suggest one on rule number 15? *15. The Giant Squid is our friend, not food (that means you, Wormtail).* :D
nikoledarling chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
Hahahaha.

Oh, poor Lily.

Gah, I want to be best friends with all of them.

'sides Peter.

I don't fancy him.
nikoledarling chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Favorite lines:

“Wow, he even looks like a child predator,” said Sirius darkly.

“Haven’t you heard of South Beach Diet?” James asked.

“YOU’LL NEVER GET MY COOKIES!”

and, of course, "Damn it, they know my secret."

So funny!