Reviews for Return Of The Demon

im disapointed...

but really, good

story!
TinkerbellxO chapter 29 . 6/14/2010
So I discovered this on Friday and I've already made it to the end. Great story and characters! And George Bailey? Are you referring to Jimmy Stewart's character in "It's a Wonderful Life?"

Just a guess. Keep up the good work.
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Great ch! Awasome Sweeney lives!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Awasome Sweeney Todd is back!
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Oh, I like this a lot. Interesting.

However, I'm wondering when this story is set since the word antibiotic wasn't coined until 1942.

en./wiki/Antibiotic

Just an FYI, now I'm on to chapter 5.

Cheers, Free
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
oh creepy...LOVE IT!
andaere chapter 29 . 5/13/2008
Whoa. Nice ending author note thing... This is bad, but I'm cracking up right now. It's probably just all the released stress built up from Chapter 28 and relief that Sweeney isn't dead (as my doctor parents would say)... ;)

Anyways. I'm quite pleased with the ending (which doesn't happen very often). It's hard to conclude such a complicated tale of yours, but you managed. ) Janice's death was especially satisfying - I was so glad Sweeney killed her. We all knew that he should be the one. And then he saved Johanna and Toby. ) I also like how Toby and Johanna were very sad when they thought he was dying, even though originally they were cautious and wary of him, or whatever... I also like how although Sweeney isn't killing anyone anymore and stuff, he hasn't poofed back into Benjamin Barker... I can't express how much I HATE it when that happens. I'm especially happy because, judging from the beginning of the story, it seemed like you didn't see Sweeney's good side and he was only a monster... but then meeting Johanna and Toby brought out the teensy little bit of good in him. )

The epilogue was very cute. I was soo happy when I found out Sweeney was alive - I really thought he had died. He just keeps on avoiding death, eh? It's also sweet how the kids' names are people they knew... Lucy, Benjamin, and someone else. I'd say, if it's a boy, Anthony (I don't like Jared, although I suppose it isn't his fault his mom's a creep), and if it's a girl, Nellie (I just love that name... and Mrs. Lovett). ) Not that it really matters... xD

Congratulations, congratulations, and congratulations on finishing a story! And you didn't ever have HUGE gaps of not updating, either. Unlike me... -grumbles- Oh, that reminds me, I was gonna go write a story...

Sorry, a bit of randomness there. Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoyed my reviews! I really enjoyed your story, and writing my reviews! (Yeah, lack of coherency, I know, get used to it... xD)

Hehe. Sorry for the long review. But I thought the end of your amazing story deserved a very long review. )

Hmm... I can't say "Update Soon" so... maybe... write more Sweeney Todd fics? ) Love ya!

P.S. George Bailey... shoot... was he a police officer or something? That's just an "educated" guess... xD
JigokuHana chapter 29 . 5/12/2008
Pardon my language, but... . This has been one of THE BEST Sweeney fanfics I've read so far. A happy ending for our beloved main characters. _

Shame that the story's over & done with. TT
AlyssaLLBlack13 chapter 29 . 5/11/2008
YAY!I love it! Encore!

Brava, dear, brava!
AlyssaLLBlack13 chapter 28 . 5/11/2008
*screams and faints* Genius, my dear. Absolute GENIUS! I look forward to the epilogue
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 27 . 5/6/2008
GAH!YOU CANT LEAVE US LIKE THIS!

OH UR EVIL!

UPDATE FAST PLEASE!
Elven Apparition chapter 27 . 5/4/2008
I'm sure it will be a fantastic ending to my favorite Sweeney Todd fanfic! Good luck! (thumbs up)
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 27 . 5/4/2008
No worries. *thumbs up* Can't wait! Although I'm sad that this story's almost over. :( At least make the ending with a big BANG, like you said. :D
JigokuHana chapter 27 . 5/4/2008
Good luck with the next chapter! I give you my thanks for writing such an awesome fanfic. _
andaere chapter 27 . 5/4/2008
I understand completely! I'll be looking forward to the next (last) chapter. Although I'm sad that this story is almost over. (