Reviews for Three Secrets
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wasn't expecting that ending but it was reeeeally funny! I enjoyed it xD hahaha!
666snoopy chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Haha, sneaky Naruto. Great story!
Arsenic Android chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Well well. I guess this is a review in reply to your AWESOME comment on "Kage Bunshins." I admit, I'm too lazy to pm you some well deserved thanks, plus I think a review to an extremely AMAZING story is a lot better. Seriously. I am in love with this oneshot. It's going on my favorites. :P

Hmm, your age. Well, I'll just put the facts together. (or I'll TRY to piece the facts together. Lol) Near the beginning of your bio, you put that your age is strange to be reading M rated fics. So I would assume you are younger than 18. Plus, you have amazing grammAr (with an "a" :P) and writing abilities, so I don't think you're too young. Adding that you know a nine year-old girl that died recently (girl, not a friend or what-not..)makes me think that you're a tad older than nine. Lol. I would have to guess between 14-17. Although I may be way off, and you're a forty year old mom with three kids. Please pm me so I can LAUGH. (you promised after all. :D)

Again, freaking AWESOME story, and I really admire the writing style and the amazing descriptions. It makes me feel like I'm right there! (Ku-ku-ku! Hot pictures to post on the internet. Muhahaha! Lol) Keep writing amazing stories!
skyinthenightslove chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
wow that was good, but you should probably play just a tad more on feelings, like showing that sasuke did care for naruto before hand, we just had that falling scene before hand, and what happened after? other than that it was awesome.
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Aww... That was cute! Funny how Sasuke can be a sweetie when he thinks no one will remember! XD At least until he realizes that there ARE people around and they WILL remember! -snigger-

"Sasuke" and "sweetie" in the same sentence...-snigger again- Doesn't happen often, huh?

Ja ne!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
heheh that was funny!_!
Tsukaro24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
naruto is smart. I cannot believe he was not drunk your story is great and I adore the great twist at the end
dudette chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw! That was cute! Yay! Another Hina-chan lover! I love SasuHina as much as I do SasuNaru, that and Hina-chan in my opinion is the best for Sasuke. Personally I prefer NejiGaaSasuNaruHina, cuz they are all so perfect together. One girl and four guys... how much better can it get? lol. well sorry for rambling. I love your story though.
hana-chan666 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
i like it, well done ! Cute story and nice style. Naruto is funny and sasuke? well it's sasuke, what can i say? hope to see u soon? yep! :)
Vanessa chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was funny. I hope you make a sequel with a lemon!

I'm guessing you're between 14 and 18, but if I had to pick your age I'd say your 17.

Email me to tell me your real age plz!
eve-chan R.N.F chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Cute, I liked it, and, I never thought naruto to be so...smart! XD! nah, jk, ot was awesome I laughed when sasuke stuttered, and when narutosaid, I AIN'T DRUNK! XD! Zomgh, I lvoe it, _ by the way... MERRYCHRISTMAS! And happeh holidays _
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 12/23/2007