Reviews for Remember When It Rained
LovingLost chapter 1 . 4/14
First I have to say: Still reading this in 2015!
And then: It was all perfect! Great dialogue, perfectly in character, which is unbelievably hard to write! So cute and hot at the same time. Not too shy, not tasteless. Really the best kind of lemon. Also great language (I expect you're a native english speaker, unlike me :c ). Nothing bad to say about this fic. I absolutely loved it. Thank you :*
LuvTaylor01 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love this! is the part with the fruit picking actually implied in an episode? I've always wondered if they did it in the show haha
justawritier chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
awsome story! loved it 3
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love Charlie and Claire so this was great! Wonderfully written and the dialog was very in character (unlike most fanfics) Great job, I loved it!
GrlCalledLauren chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
simply beautiful love. It's one of the best stories i've favorited. It's amazing tone wise,in allusions, and diction and just simpily wonderful!
EmStar202 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow.

That was so good!
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Really good and kinda funny...accept for all the cussing.(No offense).
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Thanks for this story! I love Charlie!
Tabrina chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was AMAZING! I've been looking for something like this, and finally after finding it, I'm even more excited that it was written very well! :D Great Job!
thefraulein chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I'm not really a fan of Charlie/Claire, I think she's horrible to him in the show. So I love that she's actually sweet and adorable in this story like I've always wanted her to be. They are both so loveable! Great job!