Reviews for Stronger
Love a strong Steph story and this is one of the best? Thanks for the adventure!
Rangeralltheway chapter 39 . 3/12/2013
Great story, thanks.
carrotmusic chapter 39 . 1/3/2013
Geez, how did I not know the end was coming? Thanks for sharing a terrific story - hope to see more of your work.
carrotmusic chapter 37 . 1/3/2013
What a great idea - to have Val actually have the experiences of a day with Steph! Good thinking, and very well written. Thanks for sharing, and take care.
carrotmusic chapter 35 . 1/3/2013
This is outstanding! I have never read anything like this anywhere else (with another writer who has a disapproving Valerie character, I mean). I know she is just going to get it, and I can't wait to read about it. Thanks for sharing and take care.
carrotmusic chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
I think you are doing pretty well - quite a story. Scary in all the right places. Fun to see Lester's brother in the plot. Thanks for sharing and take care.
Jordana Babe chapter 39 . 1/2/2013
I read this before but it was not done. Im glade it finished and to read what happend after the deal with Val's mouth LOL So adding it to my Fav file
carrotmusic chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Wonderful to see Steph so successful. Can't wait to see how that works out once she gets home. Almost makes me wish I had gotten some training back when I was young enough for it to do some good (Israeli army, anyone?). Thanks for sharing and take care.
carrotmusic chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Great story. Someone on one of the groups just brought it up, so I know it is probably all finished. So I will just sit back and enjoy (mostly). Thanks for sharing and take care.
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 39 . 7/31/2012
One of my favorite stories. Beautiful job Babe. Angel
rangerbabe.1 chapter 39 . 7/30/2012
Thanks for sharing loved Ranger and Steph
nancd24 chapter 39 . 7/24/2012
i loved this story
Retrdtchr chapter 39 . 11/2/2011
Just finished the entire story in one session...wow! You put a lot of work into this, and I thank you for that. I really enjoyed Stephanie getting training and deciding on her own to do so. I was a bit disappointed that, once again, she had to be rescued by the guys on the mission. Can't someone else ever get into a situation where she can be a helper rather than the helpee? But that is just a small complaint. Overall the story is quite fulfilling.
Ashi-Grey chapter 39 . 4/28/2011
cuteness! loved this last chapter :D

brilliant story, great pace and brill character development!
babe inc chapter 4 . 2/19/2011