Reviews for The Kingdoms
DrarryTLA chapter 9 . 4/21
U fit in almost all the characters!
Nope chapter 6 . 3/4
This seemed like an interesting plot so I dived in, and there were a multitude of grammatical errors and sometimes I couldn't even understand what was being said. I honestly tried to look past them, chanting "It has a good plot." over and over but I couldn't get past the sixth chapter because of this:
"It was the only wat he could escape with his sanity IN TACKED."What?! "In tacked"? It's supposed to be "intact". I lost it then and couldn't go further. But for those willing to throw away the rules of English, this is a good read.
love it
TheDemonLady chapter 37 . 11/10/2014
I LOVED this
I found it a few hours ago thinking I would only read a chapter or two and now I have stayed up much too late

BRILLIANTLY written
absolutely fantastic
cztelnik chapter 37 . 9/3/2014
A fairy tale but, can't help but notice that because of their foolishness friends and Draco's family are dead - wouldn't have happened if they'd just waited and married as betrothed - that must bother both of them a lot, the utter waste of life.
MusicMyEscape chapter 37 . 8/31/2014
This story was amazing! Loved it!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 37 . 8/25/2014
This was a good story. There are some grammatical issues, but it was good.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
His name is "Zabini" not "Zamblini" .. it's a fanfiction, so I personally think it makes more sense to have the original names..
There are quite a few grammatical errors which makes it a little hard to read, but it's an interesting plot :)
natsuki23 chapter 37 . 8/16/2014
Truly a happy ever after! I love this story, so sweet. Great job on it!
AliceCullen3 chapter 37 . 8/15/2014
LOVE IT!
SubDraco chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Loved this story. Are you going to complete your other stories as well
Bloodred 321 chapter 36 . 8/8/2014
So good love this story.
AliceCullen3 chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
LOVE IT!
natsuki23 chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
Yay, old Moldie Vorts is dead and everyone is alive! Poor Fred, I had hoped there wouldn't be much casualties. T-T. Looking forward to the aftermath!
sweetteatwo chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
So glad that Voldemort and his henchmen our dead and defeated.