Reviews for The Kingdoms
KazaHaru45 chapter 37 . 3/1
:-D lol. I love it. Kudos to you dear! Lovely, just lovely!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 37 . 1/10
Hmn that's was. Truly adorable. I really really enjoyed the story.
AJ Picard chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
this story is awesome. the plot was amazing. I couldn't stop reading I was totally engrossed. I totally am in love with a dominant harry.
SilverShadow1311 chapter 37 . 6/13/2015
I would just like to point out that in chapter 29 when you mentioned Leo loved listening to Draco sing, you said he followed with his 'little grey eyes' not green.
This is the second time I have read this story and its still just as amazing as the first time I read it. I love how you didn't make Draco especially effeminate (although that would be cute) but still made him adorable. Loved the whole animal speak you had too and the room of requirement. The characters were really well developed and I could connect with Draco because of it and the sexist (ish) attitudes against him. It was really really enjoyable
DrarryTLA chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
U fit in almost all the characters!
Nope chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
This seemed like an interesting plot so I dived in, and there were a multitude of grammatical errors and sometimes I couldn't even understand what was being said. I honestly tried to look past them, chanting "It has a good plot." over and over but I couldn't get past the sixth chapter because of this:
"It was the only wat he could escape with his sanity IN TACKED."What?! "In tacked"? It's supposed to be "intact". I lost it then and couldn't go further. But for those willing to throw away the rules of English, this is a good read.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/22/2015
love it
TheDemonLady chapter 37 . 11/10/2014
I LOVED this
I found it a few hours ago thinking I would only read a chapter or two and now I have stayed up much too late

BRILLIANTLY written
absolutely fantastic
cztelnik chapter 37 . 9/3/2014
A fairy tale but, can't help but notice that because of their foolishness friends and Draco's family are dead - wouldn't have happened if they'd just waited and married as betrothed - that must bother both of them a lot, the utter waste of life.
MusicMyEscape chapter 37 . 8/31/2014
This story was amazing! Loved it!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 37 . 8/25/2014
This was a good story. There are some grammatical issues, but it was good.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
His name is "Zabini" not "Zamblini" .. it's a fanfiction, so I personally think it makes more sense to have the original names..
There are quite a few grammatical errors which makes it a little hard to read, but it's an interesting plot :)
natsuki23 chapter 37 . 8/16/2014
Truly a happy ever after! I love this story, so sweet. Great job on it!
AliceCullen3 chapter 37 . 8/15/2014
LOVE IT!
SubDraco chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Loved this story. Are you going to complete your other stories as well