Reviews for Second Time's the Charm
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great fic, I loved how they acted.

Write more soon.
NILEY.BELLA.EDWARDxoxo chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
this is awsome i like alot
brandyurastar chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hi! sorry I havent been looking at fanfiction in awhile, but i have missed ur fics!

This was lovely! thanks!
Ally chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
aw i love it!
areil2010 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
So much fluff, I love it!

Why couldn't it have been me?

Great one-shot.
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Aw, that was *sweet*!

I liked how Marissa couldn't resist her temptation and jumped to conclusions when she saw the ring (if it was me, i'd have been SO disapointed that I might have cry lol); but she seemed pretty okay.

Oh, and the way Ryan proposed to her was, I think the best way; 'cause it came directly from his heart : nothing planned? There's nothing better.

Thanks for this awesome Christmas present! ( I *heart* totally your fics )
fireworksinthesky chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Hey Char!

I have to apologize for not reviewing ANY of your stories in the past months. I had my exams about 5 weeks ago, got put in hospital with Cellulitus 6 weeks ago and sorting out Chrismas so I have not had time to get to a computer and read! GR! I thought I would give a review right now as this is my gift to you and you get more of them along the next week or so.

You are more than welcome to kill me but before you do, I want to review this and your other stories!

Anyway, onto the review eh?

This story took me: 6 minutes, 6 seconds and 80 milli seconds. Probably because I was itching to read it as my email has you as my "Author Alert" so that was what got me back into my reading zone! LOL!

Curiosity is my middle name! I always try and find things out and I end up getting in more trouble!

Marissa can always get Ryan out of bed in a instant as long there is a "reward" in the package! Oh well, we all know Ryan and he loves to play the naughty card.

Brazil has very different traits to what we have but I guess that is what makes them unique. I have been wanting turkey all week so I can have a traditional American Chrismas but Dad says that I have to pay for a whole one! They cost about $74 here! I mught just get the breasts and use them. They only cost about $20 which is so much more cheaper and I don't think I can eat an entire turkey by myself! LOL!

I was getting excited when the box was not allowed to be seen by Marissa's eyes. I thought it was for her! I found it cute how she tried getting it and ended up tricking him into giving it but I guess she works in mysterious way that girl.

I was not dissapointed when it was for Summer. It seemed right for some reason.

AW! SO cute how they got engaged right on the spot! I loved it! It made me cry!

Anyway, have a great Chrismukkah and a happy new year!

On New Years Eve, I sit up and watch "The Countdown" and then wait till midnight and think of that romantic moment! I might be random but oh well!

Take care and we will see you soon!

Stephanie
newportz-princess chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Your so talented, it makes me feel bad about my fics LOL ]
slinn01 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
ha ha! loved the ending!
xxocluvurxx chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aw that was cute. I would have cried when I found out that it wasn't for me. And the description of Marissa around the holidays snooping and stuff is totally me. My dad got me a surprise present and I opened it today cuz I was just too excited to wait! It's hallarious that after I did that I read this story. I loved it. I hope you get a chance to updat Will To Leave soon.
LongHardRoadOuttaHell chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aww! That was so sweet!
newportgirl22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
OMG amazing one shot! How cute of Marissa to act like a 5 year old! LOL she is utterly adorable! I love her and Ryan sand they make the cutest ccouple I loved the way he proposed! Once again, amazing one shot! Good job! When are you going to update on Will to leave? Merry Christmas!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh My Gosh! Too damn cute! lol. Great details, especially in the beginning how you talked about Marissa's personality around the holidays; mischievious. It was hilarious when she thought the ring was her's! lol. "Yes, yes, Yes! Here, put it on me." And the the "Excuse me?" haha. The ending was so cute and endearing. The second attempt at proposing or the second attempt to reply back, or however you wanna look at it; she was speechless. Aw! ) Such a lucky gal.
girlz-rule chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
oh great oneshot update soon :)