Reviews for The Internet Was Meant For Yaoi
Ari chapter 9 . 5/28
Please update soon!
J chapter 9 . 3/18
Part of me feels sorry for Naruto, but at the same time, I find it very amusing how much Narutos life sucks. :-)
J chapter 9 . 3/16
I'm thinking of two things about Naruto right now. First is," poor Naruto". The second is," HAHAHA, SUCKS TO BE YOU" and I don't even feel bad about it.
anarchydefender chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I have five things to say.
1) THIS FANFIC ROCKS!
2) I love it when Naruto is super cute, innocent and ukeish and you've captured it beautifully.
3) I love preveted Saduke Seme, in all stories.
4) Pleass don't make this a Narusasu! SASUNARU FOREVER!
5) NARU CHAN, WHY WON'T YOU JUST HIDE WITH IRUKA SENSEI? OR BETTER YET, WEAR THE MAIDS DRESS? OR THE NURSE DRESS?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
update please. your story is so good. :)
Viral chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
I've never had a fanfic offend me as much as this one.

With only the surgery, she would look like a girl, and when fully naked, she would just have a penis. In order for her to look like a full male, she would have to take hormones, and even that would take at least a year to reach its full effects.

It's impossible for someone to change their sexuality. And even if Sasuke was attracted to the physically male!Sakura, that wouldn't make him a heterosexual.

And even though this is just a fanfic, I still feel like what you put in it are the things you believe, especially since you haven't said otherwise, so yeah. I think you're a fucking jackass with a very low IQ.
Viral chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Actually, she would've also had to go on hormones, and even after the surgery and hormones, she could still turn back into a woman. She would just need to stop taking the hormones and get the reverse operation. She probably wouldn't look exactly the same, but eh.
lenka 02G chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
There he should use the sexy justus
TheRealNoddy chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I'm not sure what i read O.O
but i couldn't stop T.T
i'm gonna go lay down and think about what i just read
Sasunaru10132547698 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Love the story but NO NARUSASU! ONLY SASUNARU !
Nastumi-Draggneel chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
please contiue naruto has to come back *kibia's puppy dog eyes*
Nastumi-Draggneel chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
sasuke's hair is raven but other than that i love this story
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
XD
miserae chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Heheheh ! Poor Naru-tan xP At least he found somewhere that he considers heaven, for now? P
kk chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
i love this chapter! the part about umm wat was it...? oh yea with the' blame puberty and the lack of cute boys in my life'. i love it! :)

ilove the whole story just how you did the little things like making sasuke seme and naurto uke and i think ( my opinion ) sasuke should always be seme. it just suits him ya know?