Reviews for The Internet Was Meant For Yaoi
FirerageKat chapter 9 . 5/1
Lol ok if ur gonna add more chapters you should have it were sasuke saves naruto from the crowd and take him to a secret area then sasuke and naruto stays in the cave to hide for the day but kiba finds them and a battle begins
teme.dobe chapter 7 . 2/17
i think naruto should be seme i think it would be amuseing to see what happens to sasuke and i like sasuke being orderd round by naruto because the way the aurthors make sasuke react differanly to naruto!
Omg poor naruto may the gods be Ever in your Favor and fucking run
Annari Love chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
Lol! So funny. I was literally holding my stomache and rolling in laughter. Keep up the good work!
Ari chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
Please update soon!
J chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
Part of me feels sorry for Naruto, but at the same time, I find it very amusing how much Narutos life sucks. :-)
J chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
I'm thinking of two things about Naruto right now. First is," poor Naruto". The second is," HAHAHA, SUCKS TO BE YOU" and I don't even feel bad about it.
anarchydefender chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I have five things to say.
2) I love it when Naruto is super cute, innocent and ukeish and you've captured it beautifully.
3) I love preveted Saduke Seme, in all stories.
4) Pleass don't make this a Narusasu! SASUNARU FOREVER!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
update please. your story is so good. :)
Viral chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
I've never had a fanfic offend me as much as this one.

With only the surgery, she would look like a girl, and when fully naked, she would just have a penis. In order for her to look like a full male, she would have to take hormones, and even that would take at least a year to reach its full effects.

It's impossible for someone to change their sexuality. And even if Sasuke was attracted to the physically male!Sakura, that wouldn't make him a heterosexual.

And even though this is just a fanfic, I still feel like what you put in it are the things you believe, especially since you haven't said otherwise, so yeah. I think you're a fucking jackass with a very low IQ.
Viral chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Actually, she would've also had to go on hormones, and even after the surgery and hormones, she could still turn back into a woman. She would just need to stop taking the hormones and get the reverse operation. She probably wouldn't look exactly the same, but eh.
lenka 02G chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
There he should use the sexy justus
TheRealNoddy chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I'm not sure what i read O.O
but i couldn't stop T.T
i'm gonna go lay down and think about what i just read
Sasunaru10132547698 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Love the story but NO NARUSASU! ONLY SASUNARU !
Nastumi-Draggneel chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
please contiue naruto has to come back *kibia's puppy dog eyes*