Reviews for Butterfly
Sherinne chapter 15 . 4/23
I was surprised when I see to be continued at the end of chapter 15. I thought this story had finished. I was really dissapointed because I enjoyed reading this. I was expecting romance between Sasuke and Hinata but i got sasuhina itahina and naruhina instead. But i enjoyed reading the progress. It wasnt too awkward. And i really like your writing style. It is really descriptive. Really good! I would love to read your other work to improve my writing as well. Keep it the good work!
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 15 . 2/4
one fucking hundred dammit. whyyyyyy
LostInThePathOfLife chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
AWESOME! I really felt sad for the love rectangle forming there..
Your writing style was really good n the flow of story was real smooth..
I loved how u DIDN'T simply turn all of Hinata's feelings towards Naruto onto Sasuke unlike many other fanfictions..
And now I hate u (to 100 as in ur scale) for making me love this story and ending it in a so damn cliffy way!
I rushed to the sequel only to discover it hadn't been made till now..
Please make the SEQUEL asap!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata fic!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta.
lightdummy chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
i love it. Pls continue its my fav fanfic
372259 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GLAD THERE IS A SEQUEL!
I was so worried when I saw there was only one more chapter left, and there were so many things unresolved. I was scared that maybe it'd end up being super short because you'd given up on the story or something but nope you made the amazing decision to make a sequel! I AM SO EXCITED TO READ IT! I SHOULD NOT BE AWAKE RIGHT NOW BUT I HAVE TO GO HUNT DOWN AND READ THAT SEQUEL !
Your writing, plot, character development, and just EVERYTHING is so so so so SO incredible! You should be so proud of this story, it was incredible :) !
372259 chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
I adore your writing, and I adore how Itachi ended up, I just kind of was hoping for more focus on sasuhina instead of naruhina :( It's not that I don't like Saruto ( I was a die hard naruhina fan forever until fanfiction converted me into a sasuhina fan), it's just that I find it so much easier to read naruhina fics when Saruto ends up with Sakura. Either way, incredible job, my gut is wrenching and twisting for Itachi! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
372259 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
The next chapter is called Death; I am too terrified to read it :O
The emotion you inspire with your writing and plot is incredible; you've done an amazing job :)
372259 chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
I feel so bad for Sasuke! I hope Hinata realizes her feelings for him soon :(
372259 chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
SO MUCH DRAMA ! Ahhh this story is too addicting ! It is waaaaaaayyyy past my bedtime but I can't stop ;) !
Wonderful writing, so suspense-filled ! :D
372259 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
OMG the last line from Hinata, brilliant! I love that she's becoming more spunky - very enjoyable to read! Great job :)
372259 chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Wow incredibly well written ! I feel so bad for hinata though :(
372259 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Interesting start to this story! I can't wait to read what happens next ! Wonderful work :)
aurora0914 chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
omg! i loved this and i want to read the sequel !
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 3 . 5/30/2013