Reviews for Butterfly
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another great Hinata fic!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

lightdummy chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
i love it. Pls continue its my fav fanfic
372259 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I was so worried when I saw there was only one more chapter left, and there were so many things unresolved. I was scared that maybe it'd end up being super short because you'd given up on the story or something but nope you made the amazing decision to make a sequel! I AM SO EXCITED TO READ IT! I SHOULD NOT BE AWAKE RIGHT NOW BUT I HAVE TO GO HUNT DOWN AND READ THAT SEQUEL !
Your writing, plot, character development, and just EVERYTHING is so so so so SO incredible! You should be so proud of this story, it was incredible :) !
372259 chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
I adore your writing, and I adore how Itachi ended up, I just kind of was hoping for more focus on sasuhina instead of naruhina :( It's not that I don't like Saruto ( I was a die hard naruhina fan forever until fanfiction converted me into a sasuhina fan), it's just that I find it so much easier to read naruhina fics when Saruto ends up with Sakura. Either way, incredible job, my gut is wrenching and twisting for Itachi! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
372259 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
The next chapter is called Death; I am too terrified to read it :O
The emotion you inspire with your writing and plot is incredible; you've done an amazing job :)
372259 chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
I feel so bad for Sasuke! I hope Hinata realizes her feelings for him soon :(
372259 chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
SO MUCH DRAMA ! Ahhh this story is too addicting ! It is waaaaaaayyyy past my bedtime but I can't stop ;) !
Wonderful writing, so suspense-filled ! :D
372259 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
OMG the last line from Hinata, brilliant! I love that she's becoming more spunky - very enjoyable to read! Great job :)
372259 chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Wow incredibly well written ! I feel so bad for hinata though :(
372259 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Interesting start to this story! I can't wait to read what happens next ! Wonderful work :)
aurora0914 chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
omg! i loved this and i want to read the sequel !
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Sasuke appears!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Itachi, huh? That was a good surprise!
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
If Hinata had just come out and said Itachi had been trying to get in her pants.. maybe Tsunade would have listened to her request to forgo the mission..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Damn, Sasuke finally made an appearance.. and here I thought I would be expecting Itahina babies.. I guess it was too early to hope.. XD