Reviews for Paranoia
xX3B.r.o.k.e.n.3Xx chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
Oh God, I can't wait to read the rest of this story. I hope you are feeling better! You are an amazing writer and this story has stayed true to the realism, the detail, the plot, it's all so addicting. I love every bit of it, and I just read from the beginning up until now. I can't wait for you to update, I'll be sad when this story ends. (It seems like it's coming closer and closer to the climax and conclusion.) I can't wait, this story is perfect.
SatoriatParis chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
When I saw you had updated I had a mix of emotions. I had to wait a bit, and prepare myself psychologically because your story just moves me in so many ways.
Like, the angst is real.
My heart is bleeding for Blossom the most. The next chapter's "solitude"... It will be hers won't it? :(

I'm happy for you overcoming clinical depression for a bit! I've been struggling with my meds dosage recently and treatment but you can't force joy. Hope you'll be okay and can manage life as it comes your way! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
This was such a lovely come-back! I didn't had to go back and re-read anything, you eased us right into it. Glad to know you're feeling better, take your time and best of lucks in everything!
Katsu chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
I...knew...it...everyone is going to go suicide soon,its the only option if i were them...unless I would have magically have had time to think calmly and get everyone in a room,expressing their feelings,making sure no one got in a fight...its no ones fault that this happened,really,I could wrote a whole book on how its no ones fault or if it was who's fault it'd be,which would kinda be makes mistakes,but the bad thing is,if someone wasn't in your shoes or haven't made the same mistake as you,no one can fully understand each other.m
Em chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Please update! This story is amazing, and we're just reaching the climax.. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! You've ensnared my heart with your words, don't be so cruel as to break it by abandoning this baby of yours.
barbara.woodward.1671 chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Fin
Ybbag08 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Um, I know you said you were done with the Brick/Blossom fluffiness
,but I was wondering can you start doing more of it now. I love this story and I would love to see some more Brick/Blossom scenes,but if you don't want to you don't have to.

MoonPrincess201 chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I Cant wait for more! Please update soon!
cookiiex chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Ugh, my heartstrings! Why must you pull on them?!

Wow, this chapter was incredible. Everything is out in the open now! I couldn't help but feel bad for everyone. This is such a mess of a situation _ Brick really is a coward. I can't even, so disappointed with him.

I love your descriptions; they are so clear that I could imagine everything. I loved when the part with Butch and Blossom- you could just feel the tension and Butch's no bullshit tolerance. And that last part with Bubbles- I died ;_; so sad! I kind of had a feeling but it still hit me right in the heart.

Excellent job and I hope you update soon!

-cookiiex
gabs chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
it's so often the exception rather than the rule, to find coherent, well written ppg/rrb fics such as this lovely piece of yours :D so so glad to see you're back!
this chapter was quite the rollercoaster; that closing line, especially, got me totally spooked. my poor bubbles D:
anyhow, 'm off to much needed re-read. again, welcome back *hugs tightly* don't ever leave again! haha
godspeedy chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
LOVELY. I couldn't stop reading-it's like watching a beautiful disaster, or a Shakespeare tragedy. And that plot twist at the end... wow.
random chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
please update! i stayed up till 1am reading!
SatoriAtParis chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
You know you're reading a great story when you read it on your cell phone on the edge of your seat! I'm loving every single bit of it! Cant wait for more! Brick is a coward, though :( how could you leave Blossom? Will she still think he loves her after that?
ohmygoshsosogooood chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
._.

Update soon. Your story had me at chapter 1. God yes! Why do good stories always take so long to update? Please, please, PLEASE update soon. The scandal is strangely riveting ;)
godspeedy chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
I adore this, and I adore how flawed they all are. Reminds me of Wuthering Heights-first book I ever read where every character was terrible and I wanted to throw the book against a wall, but it was hard not to read it. I was, like, twelve, and vaguely confused the whole time. But mostly frustrated and entranced.

This story, like Bronte, is impossibly hard not to read. Your style is amazing and, I must say, addictive. Please update! :)