Reviews for New Life
Kemi Kemi chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
it's so hard when u ship a couple from an almost extinct fandom that when i came with ur fic i couldn't help but burst with joy 3 lovely lovely work.
GreenPea.Hime chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
Update! I LOVE IT! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Yamora Love n Friendship chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
great chapter i like the way tk and nancy are shopping. ) oh no is matt going to get in trouble because he didn't ask sora about catherine? LOL
Arisces chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Amazing chapter!

My favorite part was t.k and his mother shopping. But one question, how old is t.k here?

I think Tai and Catherine make an adorable couple, it's really amusing when they fight :P

Anyway, can't wait until chapter 15!
shadowfang05 chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
AH YOU'RE BACK! Loved this chapter! especially those Sora/Matt moments, and the idea of Tai and Catherine together is starting to grow on me D
blueberrrykisses chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
lmfao. The ultra chicken wing thing made me laugh out loud for like 5 minutes!
Arisces chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
I swear, when I read the AN I almost fainted.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is like a dream come true!

I loved the chapter, Tai and Catherine are so cute together :D Cant wait until the next update!
Karush chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
yay!i'm so happy you've updated!

lol i could SO see Tai and Cathrine together! they'd make the perfect couple! (they would kill each other in an hour but im sure the sex will be explosive)

hope to see another update soon!
GreenPea.Hime chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
OOh im so excited that i scream! You gotta be kidding me! Almost a year or more... but its so good you r back, was a little short though but i don't care it was worth it, i do hope you update soon though, cause i wanted to see how cute was yama in to taking care of sora and stuff, i imagine he will flip out over everything.

Anyways congrats, you are amazing as a writer, wish you luck, have fun byebye!
Yamora Love n Friendship chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
wow an update yay ) it was small but u gave a warning i fairly enjoyed it. i would push her in a well to if i was tai. but i can see she is only doing her best as a friend can't wait for the next chapter. D
Yamora Love n Friendship chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
LOL Tai needs to listen before attacking or chasing :) Yay Sora is going to have a baby.
do-as-i-please chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
i see that you haven't updated in awhile :)

it's okay, though cause i still have fun re-reading your stories

update soon if you can!
GreenPea.Hime chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
hEy i tOtAlLy lUv Ur sToRy! iTs gREat hEhE i Hope u UpDATe sONn! weLl.. TAKe CARe cIao
Sakura123 chapter 12 . 12/15/2008
(I keep forgetting the Review button isn't in the purple box anymore)

Man, Its been years since I've read any Digimon Fanfiction and I'm so glad I chose this one. This is a great read so far! The characterization is very reminicient of the cartoon, the description moves smoothly and Tai wigging out and chasing Davis was the best scene in the entire 12th chapter!

On a final note I'm loving the description of Sora and Matt's relationship, very sweet.

Update Soon!