Reviews for Perfect Model
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I still have no idea what Yami's wearing, probably leather pants at the very least, but you wrote it in such a way that it's honestly relegated to a trivial aspect in the story. I think that might've been on purpose. XD
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was defiantly interesting and different. Really different. Usually Atemu acts like Yugi and Yugi acts like Atemu. But it's a nice twist.
redSky27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
luv it! yuugixyami is a nice change from common uke-ish yuugi flustered model yami is adorable! wish it was longer... great job!
Chicary chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I really liked this! Yugi reminds me of the stereotypical, metro-fruity (not in a bad way) male fashion designer and Atemu reminds me of... Ryou Bakura (lol). But that's what I like about this fic, nice work )
ani chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i don't know what to say... it seems so out there, and yet it works.

first thought was you put the guys in the wrong roles, but by the time i got to the end i loved it. it's so nice to see them switched around sometimes.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Nice, evil little designer there. Atemu's discomfort was funny too.
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
awesome
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was really good. I like it.
mangalover4ever07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Hm...never read a Yuugi/Atemu fanfic where Yuugi's kinda the agressive one. It was interesting, there should be more! Happy New Year!
ornvinge chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
hehe, I like it when Yugi takes the first step - he can be dominating if he whants to! _ great story!
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I really liked this, it was very very good, too bad there was no lemon, I would have loved that even more (grins at the thought)

Egypt- 0-0

anyways, that was very very good I LOVED IT!
luvanime4life chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
O.o OH my a DOMINANT NAUGHTY Yugi...you never see that in most fics. It's always usually Yami going the naughtiness...This was AWESOME! I LUV it...it's definetly SEXY, EXOTIC, and VERY WELL written. I commend you great on this fascinating fic. I hope to read more fics and stories like this by u in the future. Keep up the great work! ;3

Happy Hoildays too! X3
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
LOL. This story brightened my day! Even though Yuugi was OOC ( aggresive), It's FanFiction. hehe. I loved it!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Very cute. Yuugi as the agreesor is unusual but great.