Reviews for Chameleon
Regin chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
tinkerswraith chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
What a great story :) Great twist to bring in Michael and his minions. Great character development for Lyirin and the friendship with Reknar. I hope you can pickup the story again soon. Thank you for writing it.
toomuchcaf chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Please continue this, I've highly enjoyed it! Your characterization of the wraith is very well done, and I really would love to see how this goes. Especially with Michael now on the scene. Lots of twists, I like that in a story :D
WraithBubbles chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
O! interesting story line...a wraith who turns human at will..AWESOME

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D:D:D:D
Grace1776 Jr chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
I like this story, a bit complex to follow but it works. Nice job. I like how Michael is not the one getting betin of up on but can be the instigator like he is in the show.
Wraith Fan chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
I so love this!a wraith queen that can turn into a human at will, this is amazing!I hope she will be rescued by Reknar. Btw it was so cool, her conversation with Rodney!I'm so curious how the following conversations with team members are going to be like... I just love this story, please continue!

greetz: Wraith Fan -x-
lindajrjt chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
I must say this is definitely and interesting read. It would be interesting if both of them got together. At least they don't care for the same group of humans; looking at it from their pov of course. Please update soon and thanks.
Miravisu chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Woohoo, Michael up to no good as usual ;)
waruzska chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Finally something interesting! Characters ale believable, not that kind when they do something obviously out of character. Interesting plot, but i have one request though. DO NOT make it some kind of romance between our heroine(:D) and shephard or any other human male. Had enough of that. Well, good luck continuing, i know i will keep reading on.
Tilius chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Liked the new chapter.
Hope and love chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
i love it!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Squee! She's gonna meet Reknar again! _ I can't wait to see -that- reunion. And to see how the Atlantis team fits into all this. More soon please!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I've been gone rather a while, haven't I? _;; My apologies. Procrastination is one of my worst habits... But this is about you, not me, and your fic, which is spiffy. Oh yes. 'Specially Reknar. Lyirin is cool & I like her, but Reknar is my favorite. Their hive's metality is pretty cool too with their emphasis on honor. I'd chat more, but I need to read Ch 3, so I'll see you there!
Hope and love chapter 3 . 1/14/2008