Reviews for Boromir and the No Good, Very Bad Day
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Haha this is pretty funny. What's really funny to me is that my 3rd grade class turned the original story into a song for a music show we did. So i can't help but sort of sing this in my head as i read it. XD Cute parody.
IntrepidLlama chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh, this made me chuckle! Thanks for posting it! .
Jay-Jay and Dove-girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
good story.
Arwin's vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
oh my gosh! that is soooo cute! i was so serprised to find that fanfiction...when i was little my mum would read me Alaxandra and the terable horrable no good very bad day all the time, so i knew like every word of it! then i read yours and it was soooo funny! anyway, great job!

keep writing!

~arwin's vicous vampire horse
Nightshade Scribe chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh, Boromir, you always to get the wrong end of the stick, don't you?
Mercury Gray chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was quite possibly one of the cutest, most endearing things I've ever read in my entire life. I like how you took Alexander's bad day and made it into Boromir's - there were a few stretches here and there but you kept most of the original ideas intact and I think that's really cool and says a lot about your talent as a writer and your powers of observation. I especially liked the line about his sissy looking night shirt. Excellent job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Guess who's father says he can't have the Great Horn until he is older?

That is the best line ever!

This is such a cute story. I love how Boromir says how everything is bad and wants to move to Dol Amroth only to conclude that Mother says some days are like that. That is sweet.
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Very funny, very cute!
black4minister chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
hahaha, hilarious, so good! keep it up! ;-)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
laughed the whole way through. Well done.

Nela
Ilovepi chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Ha Ha ha

I used to love that book! this was a great middle earth adaptation.
Lily Winterwood chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This is hilarious. Maybe you can do one for Legolas or something! :)
Lord Arandur chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aww, poor Boromir. I feel so bad for him! This was really great, thanks!
bev chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Mother is very wise.
Cinnamon Plum chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This totally made my day. The book about Alexander is very funny; your parody with poor Boromir is hysterical. All the Minas Tirith equivalents were spot on (though I had doubts about the whole going out to buy swords bit, which seemed just a little out of place, though it does lend a commendable absurdity) especially in Denethors office.

This was absolutely brilliant.