Reviews for The Christmas Guest
Good Pagan chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Excellent!I really like how you had the faeries and elves as Wicca,faeries and elves can be involved in i dont know that story.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Good story! I like the ending...
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Heh.. very nice story.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Your stories are always so heart warming. :3

Also proving that even through all those encounters, Lillet is still just a normal girl at heart.
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Elves and fairies as pagan? Rather, I assumed they were directly in league with angels and God, which is why they are so friendly to human beings. (This is to say nothing of Santa being a jolly old elf, and his little elf helpers.)

Glamour is the most holy and natural of the four magical disciplines, and while angels might be celestial rather than terrestrial, they are very much a part of the created nature. Also, Glamour is directly opposite the blasphemous Sorcery of devils - if devils practice Sorcery, it only stands to reason that angels practice Glamour.

Also, Dr. Chartuese needed some method to summon the angel that would become Amoretta. Only Glamour could do that.
Tarma Hartley chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
LOL! This was GREAT! I really enjoyed this fic! :) Well written (as always), the characters come to superb and fully believable life-I LOVE your characterization of Lillet's mother! She's just so dang funny and I can see her being just this way: earthy, straight to the point and very bluntly so and someone who doesn't stand on ceremony but tells you what's on her mind (as she did when she asked Lillet point blank why she hadn't mentioned Amoretta in her letters home). I especially loved her comment at the end! I had a really good laugh over that one!

I enjoyed the story, the tension between Lillet and Amoretta (what would happen after Amoretta finds out that Lillet hasn't mentioned her to her family in her letters? Would they split up? Would Amoretta be so upset that she'd leave Lillet? Would Lillet ever be able to explain what she felt without stumbling or hurting Amoretta even further?) and I was very happy-not to mention relieved!-when the two managed to smooth things over and work them out to the great happiness of all. :)

Humour and angst in equal, wonderful measure-this is a GREAT story and a very true to life one as well and, very much like life in its twists and turns. *applauds* LOVE it!

Keep up the great work! :) This is definitely a fic to be proud of and one I definitely had great pleasure reading. :)