Reviews for His Personal Dancer
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
oh my god!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
greenpanic6 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
this is great i hope naruto makes it
Yuuko Uchiha chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
.:ask excitedly:. (sorry if my question bothers you is not my intention) is this gonna be a ItaSasuNaru fic? *-* that would be awesome .:drools:.
JapAngela chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
lol a friend suggested that I read this (your beta, I believe) and I'm a bit sad that it hasn't been continued. Or well, not continued NOW 'cause of the total CLIFFY I'm left to deal with. But you can't always expect the author to meet the demands of the reader asap... or something... yes...

Naruto as a dancer... haven't read that situation before (not that I remember, at least) and you know what? I can totally see Sasuke and Itachi fighting for Naruto's attentions. And who is Naruto to really chose between them? Ufufuf, yes threesome. :3

Anyways, I loved what I read so far, good work and kep it up~!
hanakisa chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
please continue this is awsome and does sasuke have a crush on naruto because i thiink it would be funny for itachi to beat sasuke up for trying to get naruto
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next!
KyuuLo chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
i can see that i am going to enjoy this story and i would like to see where it leads! Good job!
turquoise-kitsune chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
*glares* hmhp!

you are a meanie poo!

first you don't update for ages!

the you give a lame arse excuse

then you leave us a cliff hanger..!

*rants on and on*

i demand a refund...wait i mean the next chapter...YEAH!

i demand you post the next chapter soon...the moment you finish it... and you can send it to me if you are beta-less, so you have NO excuse!

turquoise-kitsune chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
oh ho ho sex room eh?

lol LOVE IT!
Manialoll Spins chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Wow! I love your fic so much so far! :D I also absolutely love the way you described Tsukiyomi and the whole layout! I can really see it in my head right now!
lunachiarolover chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
hey hey were is the next part i want the next part please please put the next part up
deathseason chapter 2 . 2/10/2008