Reviews for Oceanic Static
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
You have done it xD You have gotten me to like RikuxKairi lol Are you proud of yourself? ;D Now I just gotta get YOU onto some pairings hehehe...

Anyway this was utterly sweet ;_; I love Riku! He really is so sweet and would do anything for Kairi.

And this is light, but also dark - very captivating!

I love this so my Kairi dear 3

-your nami
sol grand chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was really lovely.

I hope you'll write more with this couple, because it happens to be one of my favorites. 3
thunderings chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Um. This was incredibly amazing. Don't you know that you're one of the best writers on this site? I truly loved this piece, it was beautifully written and had this twisted feel to it. Plus, there just aren't enough good Riku/Kairi stories out there. Thank you for this wonderful contribution to this pairing. ;P
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow. I've read some of your other stuff and decided that it definitely merited checking out your profile but... holy cow. I saw Riku/Kairi, and I squealed, I simply adore the two of them together. And you... you just... you... _

It's so *Riku*. It's so in his head and his heart and how much he really loves her and knows that he can't do anything about it. It's amazing. I was sitting there reading, and I swear my parents asked me what was wrong because my mouth was hanging open. It's like everything that I've always imagined their relationship as being, but put into the words that I've never been able to say.

Seriously. I love it so much. It is so not fair that you can write like this. But as long as it's true, I might as well sit back and enjoy the awesome-ness, right? D
Quantula chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Ooh, well, I've never been a huge fan of this pairing, but reading this makes that connection hard to deny! I really love the last line. Something about the line "realize far too late" really rings with me... I think it has to do with this poem I once read, but I can't recall it... hm.

Anyway, good job.
WarningZephyr chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow. This is rally good. I love the descriptives in here. And the way you portray the characters is really good too. Keep it up!
x.gone chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I don't know what to say.

Hm. I guess to start, I totally envy your very wide and extensive usage of vocabulary. And you're writing is beautiful and Kairi and Riku are aboslutely adorable together, they really are.

You're good. Better than good. Great-no! Fantastic.

It's stunning.

8D
Ereluna chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
OMG... IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou! Oh, so angsty and truly it couldn't be any other way. It's just SO beautiful! And dramatic! Really, I'm speechless, and this is a bunch of jibberish. :p

Wow.

"She was always washing in and out of his deep psyche after that, innocent and sweet in all of her naivety, emerging from the nets of his dreams as the untouchable sea-princess who’s beating heart belonged to the azure sky."

The irony of this statement struck me completely and I love it!

Thanks for writing this!
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
...I must have your babies. I must.

Because, you know, with my insanity and your brilliance they will take over the world in the name of Mommy and, um, yeah.

I'll shut-up about that now. (Stupid, stupid spiked eggnog working it's evil, evil ways into my unsuspecting brain.

&, wtf, I am more coherent slightly-not-really-drunk than I am, um, sober? What. The. Hell. O_O;)

So...yeah.

I suspect this is pre!end-of-the-first-game canon since, um, yeah. I imagine it so since I remember TOTALLY SHIPPING THEM IN THOSE SCENES (,,)! But, if not, let us pretend that this is, in fact, in the borders of canon so my mind can play tricks and substatute this scene in the original game when I am teaching my sisters the wonders of actually using the freaking summon gauge (which, really thinking back on it, I never did use XD).

But that shall wait for another time. Like, I dunno, when I am DONE FAN-GIRLING THIS. , , .

Actually, and truthfully, I'm really fascinated with your portrayl of zombi!Kairi-or as I call her in the game-in this and I love Riku's utter...Rikuness (yes, this is really a brilliant statement, no? :D). He's really distrought over everything after the island but plays this strong front well and, um, yeah.

I love you.

(& have a fun-filled holiday season! :D)

- Pixie