Reviews for White Hair
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 6/9
Cool story! :)
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 6/8
Calling Kushina a girl rather than a woman because she was 'only' 18 years old is kinda absurd, especially since she was a ninja.
Flury of Dancing Flames chapter 7 . 6/3
this is a really high-quality story it makes me sad that you haven't updated it in a while would have loved to see where it went
I didn't know you couldn't use the dead bone pulse without white hair. Goodbye.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 4/24
Never seen one-handed jutsu? Um yeah they did, (even canon screwed this one up), zabuzza was making clones ONE-handed when he had kakkashi trapped remember? So YES, as a matter of fact they HAVE seen one-handed seals before, it just gets "glossed over" or "lampshaded".

Also I get what you did too... But I still say naruto is WAAAAAAAAY to plagued with unneeded thoughts... He's of DAYDREAMING and "trying to sort his thoughts" IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT! That makes NO SENSE! Plus he is WAAAY to emotional toward someone that HAS NO EMOTION for my taste... Don't get that part either... And he's a ninja, PEOPLE ARE EXPECTED to die! It's the career he CHOSE!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 4/24
Okay, so you even got kakkashi flipping moods back and forth like a pendulum, so everyone in your stories is bi-polar.

Also if naruto has problems with water, how did he not just DROWNED when he pulled the cannon shadow clone/throw a kunai to free kakkashi thing? Shouldn't he have been fish food then? (you had him "floating" just FINE then, But seriously naruto has GOT to quit flipping between: rage, fear and wool gathering (I mean seriously who spaces out in the middle of a fight?) He's acting more "brain-dead" then normal, I hope there is a reason, also I see no point in this mission, he's got a teacher (the only one in the world), to teach him his bone thing, and that teacher is on a VERY short clock and instead of learning, he's out "playing ninja"? Getting terrified out of his mind (at least TWICE) AGAIN? Does that seem like a good use of limited time? Meanwhile, he's suffering more mental issues then a hopped up meth using squirrel on an angel dust hallucination.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 4/22
You know, Naruto BEAT kimmimaru AS A Gennin IN CANNON! So his performance was kinda PATHETIC to read, LIKE BADLY, I realize you want him to be a b.a. sensei or something in this one, but it really, TRULY was PATHETIC on naruto's part, he keeps flipping between terrified and BLINDLY enraged (both of which are worthless) so fast it's giving me a headache, you might wanna tone down the "MOOD SWINGS" he's reminding me more of a VERY pregnant woman. Not a young man that's legally considered an adult now.
Kikuriki chapter 3 . 4/5
There's also the glaring plot hole of how Kushina got ahold of the Kyuubi if she was a Kaguya by birth. Canon Kushina was an Uzumaki princess (not just because she was one of the last, but because she had legitimate blood claim to the Uzumaki main family), which is why she was chosen as the next Kyuubi container. The Kaguya would not have had access to the Kyuubi, because it was sealed into Mito by the first Hokage after it was summoned, and the Uzumaki would never have let an outsider have their sister village's most powerful trump card sealed into them. Uzu fell when Kushina was a child, and there was also the kidnapping attempt by Kumo, which is important for political reasons since it would have affected the Hyuuga kidnapping incident and outcome if Kushina's incident never happened. It would have been more logical to have Kushina as the older, runaway child of Hikyuu and an Uzumaki woman, rather than have Kushina be mother to both Kimimaro and Naruto, since she would've never had the Kyuubi in her, and wouldnt have the blood red Uzumaki hair. It's just a huge plot hole tbh.
Kikuriki chapter 3 . 4/5
Sarutobi's name is Hiruzen, not Sasuke. Sarutobi Sasuke was Hiruzen's father.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
worst fic ever don't read
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Whiny angst ridden Naruto and Team 7. I lost all the interest the summary gave me in a single chapter.
Tony McNucklz chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
another quality story that's been abandoned. hope you come back some day.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
Are you going to finish this fanfic? Please tell me you are! It's become one of my favorites and you can't really find many Naruto and Kimimaro fanfics out there. I'm looking forward to how this progresses. Please update soon!