Reviews for White Hair
kagekoTatamaki chapter 7 . 1/27
XD ahhhhhhhhhh! Not gonna lie if this turns into naruino it'll be the first for me that I fell for! But your making it so feeling awesome XD XD XD XD XD thank you!
MattBlack chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Umm Sandaime's first name is Hiruzen, so Sarutobi Hiruzen... Sasuke is the emo's name.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Please update and plz don't make this story with pairings I think it will be better with none:"
Ciel Moony chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Nice!
DokB chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
That whole inner debate with Kimimaro was way too short. I'm loyal, this could be a trap, wait... i'm not doing anyone any favors by sticking around, peace out! Just seemed really simplified and underwhelming for who his character is - an intelligent yet wholly fanatic follower of the snake.
Akuma-Heika chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Ch5
Why is he getting headaches?

Did your Kushina have white hair? Did she dye it? Reminds me of Ritz from FFTA lol.

How did he learn Kimi was his brother? Does Naruto know his parents (mother) since he knows he is his brother?

Did he learn water walking between the chapters?

Symbol of Kiri not wave.

It is more likely Sasuke is simply faster. With his new weight he is slower at least until his body gets used to the weight.

Forgot all about it. A femHaku is also a great ship with Naruto. May be too late but…

What is Naruto’s chakra amount? Part of his reserves in canon are due to the Uzumaki Sage’s Body bloodline. He doesn’t have that here so how much does he have?

Released his henge no jutsu. Naruto cannot do Bunshin anyway.

Hmm that shoulder injury should cause a large difference than the canon fight.

How is Naruto not sinking? His bones are heavier than Kaguya his age and he has yet to become accustomed to the weight.

Ahh. Haku ended the fight early.

Kakashi should heal faster than his canon self, considering he didn’t use anywhere near the same number of jutsu and the sharingan was covered earlier.

Considering he was a missing nin from an enemy village, putting him down would have been the only option.

Ch6
Pooling yoki not yokai. Yokai are apparitions/ghosts. Yoki is there aura.

Ch7
Not much on NaruIno. Hoping nothing comes of it.

Please continue!
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Ch1
In canon he made more than 30 clones on his own. He made a few hundred training with Jiraiya trying to exhaust himself.

Pairing for Naruto…I am guessing single pairing or at most a ménage a trois (the Jap name escapes me)…Out of his age group I only really like Hinata. She is a flower but one with a lot of potential. It’s amazing she can do the same terrain damage as Tsunade without the super strength technique. She has changed quite a bit in canon from when we first saw her. If you focus on her, those changes can be made faster. Your Naruto is more likely to recognize the signs. As a child Naruto was the only one kind to her outside her mother. Besides her I like Fu. Yugito and femGaara. Anko. Konan. Kurotsuchi. Tayuya. Hanabi…those are probably my primaries. If you think on it, it is easy to tell why I like each paired with Naruto. I have to see how you write them to be more specific. SO far I am liking your writing style. Hope you don’t go down the road of bashing. You cannot comprehend the number of stories that went to crap because of it. Also out of those I listed the only one with a large age gap is Konan. Anko would be second but that gap is like only 8 years or so if memory serves. I have known couples with more than that and considering their society that would be nothing. From what we have seen having a 20-30 year age gap would be a minor issue at best.

Does Naruto still have the Uzumaki bloodline? The mutation of the Sage’s (God’s) Body?

Ch2
Gaara was 15 when he became Kazekage. Itachi was S rank at age 14. Why is it hard to see an A rank Kimimaro at age 15? Hypothetically if your Kimimaro is 8 years older (and not sicker than his canon equivalent) he would have to be full S rank. Unless he betrays Orochimaru than if the Uchiha arc happens Naruto and quite a few others will die outright. At best they had B rank members and that is slightly pushing it.

18 would be a woman by most cultural standards. The fact in Naruto age 12 is the age of consent makes 18 a rather matured age.

How could she flee to Whirlpool? That country had been destroyed decades (nearly half a century) before the Purges began.

I am guessing your Naruto was the first Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi.

Well that means Naruto isn’t descended from a god(s). That sucks

Kimimaro would be Naruto’s half-brother not father. Minato knocked up Kushina not Kimi.

Why would Naruto not be with an older woman? You have to keep in mind their society is very different from modern societies of Earth. Naruto could be married off to a woman in her 60s by the Hokage if it benefited Konoha. Hell he would whore out a 3 year old to a 0 year old man for the right money or connections. Anko is only 11-12 years older. That is nothing in comparison with my previous example. However, out of the ones you are willing to do than Yugito, Fuu, and Tayuya are my choice picks out of the options given.

He is 23-24 according to you.

Why did the Dead Bone Pulse not awaken with Naruto’s birth? He was the son of a potent user and his father had no bloodline no counter it so why was his bloodline not active since birth?

Hiruzen. Sasuke was the Sandaime’s father.

Hachibi was sealed in an Object…a semi-divine object though.

…Shizune does sound like a good choice for Kimi. One who values life above everything would be a good counterbalance for Kimi.

Ch4
koukotsu heijin hard bone sword?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
I love this fanfic please continue! I'll read every chapter you update. Though I may not comment on every chapter I'm still reading! Please continue to update as soon as possible every chapter!
Friaku chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
great start. a naruto withonw of the most badass bloodlines in the whole of the manga. i hope to see more in the future
best regards
friaku
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Will you be updating this story again any time soon?
MarkerIV chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Loved this.
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue! I love this fic!
SeductiveApple chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
nope, no questions. So i;m good
SeductiveApple chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
:O very good chapter
SeductiveApple chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
definitely interesting I look forward to more