Reviews for Celebrating the Festivites
ZirconK chapter 5 . 7/2
Ha so the birthday is Naruto's and gift is of Hinata's so how can he reject. Wish we could read your sweet lemon episode more!
ZirconK chapter 4 . 7/2
Good poem in this chapter and very sweet lemon(technically lemon is sour)!
ZirconK chapter 3 . 7/1
Very descriptive and seductive hehe!
ZirconK chapter 2 . 7/1
Great writing as always!
ZirconK chapter 1 . 7/1
Very descriptive chappy!
Greyfire34 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
That was a great fic it was funny and sexy well played!
llazo4108824 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
You should make more chapters i like the fanfic.
alusandrea chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
This was so heartwarming. Naruto's confession was so romantic that I had to sigh.
Bladre MKT chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i was hoping ofr a ring somewhere, dunno why, still, rocking love it! 3
Bladre MKT chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
sleep is for single people!
Bladre MKT chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
amazingly lovely, sweet and tender like a valentine marshmellow XD lovely, perfect! yay! and yeah! valentines! yeeeeah! XD
Bladre MKT chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
a silver snowflake? sounds like it could have a good backstory!
ranneal chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
I did love this chapter...and all of the parts of the story. Your writing style doesn't just tell 'about' the characters in some kind of 'observer' mode...you get inside their heads and they seem very real:)
ranneal chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
That was another beautiful story, you make a lemon seem classy...actually...to be truthful...sometimes I just skim over them quickly...because it seems that at that point of the story...the romance ends for some reason. But, not the way you write them:)
ranneal chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I have sure loved each one of these stories about 'Festivites'. They are separate unique stories but sure are connected in theme. This one is sure cool.