Reviews for Sometimes the Darkness Wins
victorwebsterx chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
've nailed the Sam and Dean relationship.I love these guys and reading this bought them to life again while i'm waiting for season 3.
friendly chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
great job. I really enjoyed that..
sairah chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Fab stuff. Sam struggling to regain control over at least some aspects of his life after the possesion and Deans determination to help him through were nicely expressed.
iluvcake chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Great chapter! I loved it!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Awesome! Wow! This was really wonderful and rated high on the angst meter! YAY You angsted the heck out of it and it was just lovely. Truly. The brother's were a perfect mix of snarky, worried and concern. And now at the end I am sitting here wanting a third chapter or a continuation. More on the dream, what's wrong with Sam? YAY, loe that feeling of wanting more. Hope you wil think about indulging us! :D

Five shiny waxed Impalas!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
This was an awesome 'tag'. I always knew there had to be more to the aftermath than what they were able to show us. You got it down perfectly IMHO. Gotta love BigBrother!Dean and allmessedup!Sam.

Well done, my dear.
Ash8 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
That was excellent - a great exploration of both characters after that episode. Loved Dean's explantion for hitting Sam - some people had issues with him hitting Sam, but it rang true for me and for the reasons you've put here. He really was having a crap day.

Great job.
JenBurch chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
That was wonderful! So much angst and brotherly moments!

Just what I would imagine Sam would be going through after being possessed by Meg! Definitely got the Winchester Psychi down :)
shelby02 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Such a great story. I'm sorry that it is over!
apieceofcake chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
6219834 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Lovely by play between the boys in this. Dean's persistance was engaging and the control habit reflected in Sam's cleaning was a nice touch - wish I could get him to sort my desktop out!
Scullspeare chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
As you had neatnik Sam going through his paces, I had a big, goofy grin on my face thinking, 'I can't wait to see how Dean reacts to THIS.' And you didn't disappoint. Wonderful blend of angst and humour that allowed the boys to be the boys. I especially loved your explanation for why Dean smacked Sam after Meg was exorcised. Great job!
Cupido chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
It was awesome! You capture Sam and Dean so well! Update a new story soon!
bb1028 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Really like this, can't wait to read more!

beth :)
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Great tag onto the episode. Going to have to watch this again. loved the bathroom scene with Sam's reaction to Deans blood on his arms and the loss of control of his surrounds. I always hate when the toilet paper holder comes off and rolls under the tank. Looking forward to the next.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »