Reviews for Sometimes the Darkness Wins
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Great tag :-) Looking forward to the next part!

Happy anniversary and Happy New year !
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
A great tag to a great episode. Christmas craziness meant it took me longer than usual to find this but it was well worth the wait. Lots of brotherly angsting - yum. Wonderful characterizations, as always. Meg sure can mess with the boys but the fallout always makes for great reading. Thanks muchly.
JenBurch chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
hehehehe Happy anniversary :)

Great chapter! I have to watch the episode again, though, some things I had forgotten.

By the way, what's 'emo'?

Waiting for the next chapter! As patiently as possible... which isn't very patient as you know :) hehehehe

I'll try be good and not to nag :)
brighette chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Now see what you've started...I had to go start reading something else of yours! ;) Yay for BUaBS tag, so much opportunity for yummy brother angst and further focus on poor whumped Dean. Looking forward to the next chapter!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Ha, bet you didn't expect to see me here...I'm just full of surprises.

I thoroughly enjoyed this tag scene. And I need to mention how amazing the angst is here, for somebody who panics at the mere thought of angst, you did a beautiful job.

My favorite scene *sigh* sleepy Dean...

The room was dark, but Sam easily found his way to his brother. He leaned down and saw Dean’s eyes were closed and his rhythmic breathing told Sam he was off the hook. Dean was asleep. He flopped onto the empty bed and crossed his arms behind his head. Sam sighed deeply and closed his eyes. “My Daddy shot your Daddy in the head.”

And I loved that you used that line from the show. For me, the glee evil Sammy had in his voice while sharing that story just made me shudder.

Wonderful job!

Chocolate chip kiss cookies for you (its been awhile for you) update soon!
6219834 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Sorry - This review is a little late ... I did read this Christmas but got distracted before I reveiwed, so sorry.

Great tag chapter; Sam was so confused at this point in the show, and this is a great brotherly conclusion to how that scene may have played out beyond Dean's, "[...] Pretty naughty."

I bet Meg had some fun during that week ;-) and S and D were left to deal with the effects.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I am so glad you met this challenge and explored the pain Sam must have gone through post possession. Just trying to suck it up and almost pretend it never happened is never going to work with someone as sensitive as Sammy. I can't wait to see how you develop this further and show us how both brothers learn to cope with the aftermath and subsequent fall out - so please update soon! Rozzy
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow, this was just superb! BUABS is one of my favourite episodes, but I always feel a little let down by the ending and the fact that the ramifications of what happened to Sam - and to Dean - in this episode are never really examined at all in the series.

You've done a great job here of trying to put Sam's feelings into words - how he feels violated and used, how he feels guilt even though he wasn't in control of his actions, how he worries that this might pre-figure how it will feel to him if he turns evil. And you've not ignored how Dean would feel after all this happened either. Sam keeps shooting him when he's not in control of himself, which has to be slightly worrying! But seriously, he's trying so hard not to see anything evil in Sam that to be faced with it in such a terrible way must have been torture to him.

I'm glad you're not just leaving this as a oneshot as I think you're kind of writing BUABS a sequel, which, had the series time enough to indulge the angst factor, it really could have used.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Manavie chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow this is awesome...I can't wait for more!
iluvcake chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Can't wait til the next chapter! This one was awesome! I hated the way this episode ended! I mean come on, Sam/Meg freakin shot Dean and they didn;t even address it afterwards. Very pansy-ass! Yours was great!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was a great chapter! I really wish SN had explored Sam and his feelings after being possessed like you did! The depression, confusion, defeat, injuries...all of it! I love how you have written him...both boys actually. There dialogue is spot on, very true to their characters. I can literally hear their voices in your words. I love how Dean is very focused and gentle yet straight forward with Sam. The feel of this chapter was great and I'm excited to see what you do with chapter 2! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
LadyVic chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That is definitely the boys to a 'T', both trying to hide the extent of how rotten they feel from each other. You're doing a great job of showing how tough it would have been for Sam to deal with the guilt over what happened. I'm so glad you're fleshing out an issue that the show ignored!
PassPtOfObsession chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Keep going. I love how angst Sammy is over the possesion and I can't wait to read more!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Congrats on your posting glad you decided to join us :)

Obfuscated. I can't believe you used that word. I love that word!

There was something about BUaBS that seemed unfinished so I'm always pleased to see how other authors address the aftermath. Thanks for tackling it. Loving the angst factor.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was so freaking good. I loved it!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »