Reviews for Sometimes the Darkness Wins
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad this grew to two chapters~ this was one of my favorite episodes from season 2, but I was always disappointed that it ended where it did. We so needed the emotional and physical patch up scene. It's funny that Kripke hasn't figured out that there are a LOT of us out there that live for these scenes. He's rumoured to check the sites, but I doubt we'll ever see this kind of scene on the show - so thanks so much for this!
Phx chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aw... poor Sammy.

That episode bothered me when I watched it and it still. I hate that Kripke keeps using Sam to beat up on or shoot Dean only 'cause the majority of tags tend to be about Dean's physical fallout, so I was happy that, while Dean's injuries can't be discounted, you looked at what Sam might be feeling after all this. I've always felt that Meg didn't exactly play nice with her meat puppet and that most of the damage that was done to him was hidden. So I was excited that you mentioned his ribs hurt. That at least indicates there was something more going on other than what Kripke showed up with Wyndell and Jo. And of course with Dean.

And yeah for letting Bobby get Sam an icepack. Getting burned with a hot poker is no picnic either! Ouch!

I get the feeling though for all Dean is trying to offer Sam, he doesn't really understand how Sam feels. He can't. Dean has never been possessed in anything we've been shown while Sam has had both Ellicot and now Meg in his head. So while Dean tries to hammer home the difference between Sam and Meg hurting him, killing WYndell, taunting Jo, as he realizes that will eat at his brother, he can't really get just how terrifying it would be to have someone take over such complete control. Sam has always stiven for independence and Meg stripped him of that completely, used him, and used him to hurt Dean.

Waah! The whole sitution breaks my heart!
friendly chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
great job.. can't wait for the rest..
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I'm tearing up, this fic is really really really good.

Can't wait for the second chapter :D.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6