Reviews for No Longer an Outsider
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awww x3 Danny I love you;)
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow!
The Flying Taco chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
, yeay! Teh epicness!

I love these types of stories! (possibly because I love Vlad, but that's not relevent) -coughyesitiscough-

But I did like it. And not just because Vlad said words. -what the hell is wrong with me?-

But seriously, I think this is something that could have -more like should have- happened in the series. I think that Danny should learn something from Vlad, because without it, he'd be screwed. (I don't exactly understand how Danny beat Vlad after two years of training to Vlad's twenty years. Vlad must have been half asleep when all of the fights were going on. Half asleep after three days of continous marathon running with three limbs tied behind his back blind folded and suffering from being annoyed by rapid fangirls)

But anyways... I liked it!

Please excuse my strange obsession with Vlad,

-The Flying Taco
HermyStar chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Pwease! THis is TOO good!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Interesting. :)
Kat chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
God DAMN that was bittersweet.

Well done.
SH Aerrow's Girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
COOL! Aww man i totally wanted it to carry on! great fic! x
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was a very bizarre twist. You know...

Once in a while, it is an interesting mental exercise to envision what would happen if the villain actually won, for a change. And you know, Vlad is a complex character. He is evil, but he does have an interesting side of him that could actually be good.

I'm not sure that I buy the idea that the entirety of Amity Park would reject Danny out of hand, because of Freakshow.

But if there was ONE situation that would get Danny to leave his family to go live with Vlad, you just created it.

Interesting.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I like your idea but you have a lot of mistakes in this fic and it was rushed a bit.
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Vlad never changes, the old Scrooge of a Fruit Loop. this isa cool. Keep up the great work and Happy Holidays. :)
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Interesting. Is Vlad still evil? Anywho, Merry Christmas to you my friend I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. May this coming year be a better one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Um...what exactly happened here? You brought in a Diamond of Truth that can reveal anything to anyone...okay. So what did it do to everyone? Show them he's half-ghost? Fine. I can get that. But then how does Danny know his family turned on him? Or that Sam and Tucker turned on him? He didn't even speak to them! Heck, he didn't speak to anyone except Tucker's mom! So he's supposed to somehow know everything from that and automatically assume Vlad might be the only one not affected?

This doesn't make any sense. I get you're doing a father/son piece, but it would help if you worked it out a bit more.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
-giggles like a completely moron- Freakshow enters the picture! This was quite a one-shot, and I'm giddy that I gave you the challenge! -bounces up and down- Thanks for this! Merry Christmas!

~Shiny-san