Reviews for All I Want for Christmas is a Lap Dance
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
CJ chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I can say that Chirstmas story was totally different. I hoped Hermione was wearing pasties. It was fun and good.
CJ chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Why didn't Hermione ever just talked to him , like any normal person would? instead she needs to get fired for threwing things and acting unprofesstional. Draco also needs to get fire for unbottoning his pants in public.
magdalena1991 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
why are you making everyon be fucktards to mione :(
amberangel88 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
0_0... wow...

amberangel88 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
oooh! i luv george and fred! thx for including them in da story-i feel like they just make the room light up with their mischief and good humor. i can't wait to see what will happen next!

(btw-as a true Dramione lover, i cant say tht i see hermione with any other guy, but the way you described Fred and Hermione is so ship-able!:) but, im not betraying my love for Dramione, just saying...)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
horrible the ending should be more complicated it makes me sick
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
horrible she humps him then suddenly they live happily ever after what about everyone else ugh
TherSia chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Is it the end? If so, I'm disappointed! It's too simple. I thought hermione will make a run for it and draco to chase her. You know.. All that drama where the guy chase the girl. Lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was a horrible peice of writing. I honestly want to rip my eyeballs out of my sockets after reading this.
bookworm1519 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
aww that was really good !
ilovetivo chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I love it -but fred! Sigh - I get Fred she gets Draco!