Reviews for Notes from a Killer
I love this story,thank you for doing an second ending with her alive,I truly love this chapter and it too cute.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
Woo now we are finally getting into some romance! But sadly for me it's 1:45 am right now and I have to school in the morning so I will return to this tomorrow
lukeskywalkeer chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
The femur is your thigh bone and also the hardest bone to break in your body lol
Kyokkou chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
I really wish I could've found this while it was being updated.. 'cause I probably would've left a review on every chapter. Well, almost all of them anyway. Since that's not the case though I'm going to compile it into one that'll most likely be kind of lengthy one, so apologies in advance.

Moving on! The only thing I sort of have to complain about is how quickly she got over him killing her friends. At the same time however, I don't blame you for making that decision. Things wouldn't have flowed as well if she would've had a grudge against him, and this probably would've turned into a story that had thirty chapters or more. As for the endings... Well, the first ending made more sense given her injuries and all, but of course I liked the second ending better.

Other stuff: (I'm sorry, please don't hate me for how long this is... D8) 'Handy dandy notebook' in chapter four made me think of Blues Clues which I used to watch as a child. I don't think I really need to say why, haha. Also, I think you left an A/N in chapter seven about femurs (Which I'm sure this is already littered in the reviews..), but that's a bone in your leg. Oh, and somewhere in here (although i don't quite remember where), you mentioned the word 'frustratedly'. I've seen that used multiple times and have even used it myself. I don't know why but I really wanted to find out if it was so I looked it up. There wasn't much on it, but its in 'Oxford Dictionaries' so its close enough in my opinion. xD
Chasity chapter 19 . 7/6/2016
This was a really good story c: Hopefully there will be a sequel soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Love this story. I hope they won't delete this one just like Love of a Killer, another Halloween fanfic that I also enjoyed. Miss that fanfic :(
HeartagramPrincess chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
Ahha yay! This ending was WAY BETTER. I am So glad you made this one. The joy and relief at the survival and birth of the baby and this wonderful ending. Well done. As for the other ending, I was bawling at the death chapter. It was so well written i could feel all the emotions as if i were there. Excellent job.
Shadow12177 chapter 19 . 5/22/2015
This was a pretty cool story dude! Thanks for the fun ride :)
ChocolateLover456 chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
Awesome. Keep up the good work and thanks for the story!
lilbit26 chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
Omg. I love you.
lilbit26 chapter 17 . 4/24/2015
I cried. Omg. So . I hate you. Jk
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Krystal is not human. Has something irrevocable happened to her instincts? And well although the premises for the story is good, you are an awful writer. Simple as.
Martin chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
It's good but she died in chapter 17 the end
Erik chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Romantic I like the story line to.
ElizaCalcifer chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Oh my god I love it so much