Reviews for Notes from a Killer
Shadow12177 chapter 19 . 5/22
This was a pretty cool story dude! Thanks for the fun ride :)
BleedingJoyfulInsanity chapter 15 . 5/6
Awesome. Keep up the good work and thanks for the story!
lilbit26 chapter 19 . 4/24
Omg. I love you.
lilbit26 chapter 17 . 4/24
I cried. Omg. So . I hate you. Jk
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Krystal is not human. Has something irrevocable happened to her instincts? And well although the premises for the story is good, you are an awful writer. Simple as.
Martin chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
It's good but she died in chapter 17 the end
Erik chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Romantic I like the story line to.
ElizaCalcifer chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Oh my god I love it so much
Halloween lover chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
OH my Lee love it so much it hurts to awe hope you write more
Halloween lover chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
OHHH my Lee he is so sweet and I knew that the mystery character was Laurie strode Michael Myers sister aka Angel Myers hope you write a a lot more
Andi chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
Baby Stuff Galore Store? Lol haha This us the funniest and saddest fandic ever! But I choose to believe the alternate ending it happy! The other one made me cry! :C XD You should do a sequel, though! :)
Jonas Xerxes chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Saiyan Princess I wanted to apology for the bitch comment, I know most people say rueful words, and seeing you placing some of those cusses, but I shouldn't judge anyone base on what they wrote on!
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
I like it
bluetigress chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
Have you ever thought of writing a sequel? Maybe in part 2, you could write about Michael's struggle to find and murder Laurie, out of revenge for Krystal's death! I thought that it'd be a pretty good storyline! *shrug.*
PLEASE REPLY! :3

bluetigress
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 17 . 11/1/2013
is funny how laurie bitch thought killing her would make Michael stop out of heartbreak if anything its going to make him pissed and want to kill her more