Reviews for Dead Letters
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really felt the emotion in this. You should do some sort of prequil. It would be cool to read how everything happened in detail. To know what it wws like for Raven to be dead. Just a thought.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Don't usually read these styles of writing but for this I'll make an exception.
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was... I don't even know what to say about it. Fantastic, kinda starts to describe it. It's... very strong, I guess. I dunno. But I can definitely say that it was very good, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I'm going to favorite the hell out of it.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
[long and contented and heartfelt siiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]

[pause while the poor puma tries to collect his thoughts]

[another loooong and happy sigh]

belle? (or Kyrsten, whichever you prefer) Your work DOES IT for me.

So pure. and true. and intimate.

Heck, for that matter, so unlike much of your other (also mind-blowingly wonderful) stories. Very different in tone, NOT in effect.

Here's a tidbit: I copy your stuff onto MSWord and format it for my ever-weakening old-guy eyes and print it off so I can enjoy it when I'm not on the computer. I don't share it with anyone in that format, because I think you aren't supposed to, but I felt you needed to know that your writing goes on the shelf beside the Great Works.

Thank you. Thank you so much.
Dakadakara chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
HAIL the She-Lord Daka!

I know that it's been a while since you wrote this, but I still feel the need to tell you that your "Letter" was incredibly sweet and tender and truly seemed heartfelt, which honestly surprised me. It's not often that people can put that much emotion into their writing.

Thank you for the amazing read. -Daka
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
So intriguing and catching. I can feel the sadness of this story, even though it ends nice.
Fears Unspoken chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow! That was amazing! A piece worthy of anyone's time. I could know, it took me three days to read this, giving my busy days, but I enjoyed every minute of it.
5553345764 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Nice story. Didn't particularly like fixed-width formatting, but the story itself was enjoyable.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
i enjoy this, thanks for the fic
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I was a little confused probaly from not knowing the fandom but it was well written and kudos for the method writing. Good job and good luck!
antlan87 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I thought this was really good. I actually felt the emotions being described, which considering I am usually lacking emotion (I usually feel only extremes), is a pretty amazing feat for a piece of writing. Keep up the great work.
Vividus chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
It's very... long. I like it. The ending is nice, though.

Good luck.

piewacket chapter 1 . 12/29/2007

That was an emotionally powerful piece, a love letter beyond compare. It was simply amazing.

Amongst the far too many to count fantastic lines:

“She defined me by opposing me”

“Chance has a way of working against master plans, in my experience.”

“Common goals make odd bedfellows,”

“I pick up the pen and dull my whirring mind with the smell of

fresh ink”
aidanadia chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Unfamiliar fandom, but I love the way you introduced the "dead letters" concept.

Awesome line ending as well.