Reviews for Without a Word
Magda Shiakui chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
i really enjoyed reading this fan fic. it really reflected their relationship
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was so beatiful.

I loved every single of this.

You really are a great author\story teller.

One of the best I've ever seen.

I hope you write more stories like this.

So keep up the good work.
Niendil chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aw too kawaii!

I loved it!

And you captured them both perfectly! i hope you write more stuff like this. _
Nikkii-hime chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
:D I must say I liked it very much it was different and I like the way you mixed Blood:The Last Vampire story line with Blood Plus it was quite nice good job
kathieclint chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
oh men! i actually feel bad for hagi :(

i cant say i actually loathe hagi "completely". i just bear a grudge at him for stealing saya's heart from solomon :( (not that saya was EVER solomon's but who cares! you get where im going right?)
NathanMullerhotbishi chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
For some one who is not a write you are very good. I liked it, kinda answers some questions, even if it is fan made truths...it still holds truth in the imaginitive realms.

Very good.
rogueyroo chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
i think this is a cool and unique way to explain saya's pissy mood in blood:the last vampire
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
such is the way of saya and haji...strange relationship! _
Night's Spell chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
aw! cute. maybe if you had of focused more on it it would've be "stunning" but i still liked it either way
Sniper CC chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
hey- i really like you story can't wait to read another one-cattie
haru.fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
aww, i love Haji and Saya together. That was cute! and you're right we can't prove it didn't happen. _ i liked it a lot though. that was a good idea. Great job. You did really well with connecting feelings but not in the gory details. You're not a bad writer at all. I'm glad that if you have good ideas than you'll express them. That story made me happy. Thanks
D-Quarter005 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
The actual truth is that the events in the movie Blood: The Last Vampire occur in an entirely different universe. Even the make of the film admitted that the events in the series Blood had nothing to do with the movie. Furthermore if you read the manga for Blood: The Last Vampire, it tells of different events that take place during the year 2004 then what we learn of in Blood anime or Blood manga.