Reviews for Upcoming Cartoon Crossovers
Dreams Come True 996 chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
I'm very curious about those fanmakes. Especially those where Danny is paired with someone else instead of Sam who's not his type. When Are You gonna write them all?
Can You help me write my own fanfics where Danny's the main her, please?
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Essteka chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Here's the fanmakes I'm interested to read the most.

Zuko Holmes: I didn't see the movie yet, but I plan to do it once it will come on DVD. I heard it was pretty good film. Also, a fanmake of a Sherlock Holmes film is a nice idea. Interesting to have Zuko as Sherlock Holmes and Danny as Watson. And for once, you are using Danny x Sam, which is good to me.

Galaxy Quest. I've seen this movie. It was a pretty good parody of Star Trek. Nice casting, especially with SpongeBob as that naive alien and with Vilgax as the villain.

Blue Spirit: An Iron Man fanmake? Good to see you're planning to do one too. I'm also planning to make a Iron Man fanmake of my own. So, Zuko will also be playing this other Robert Downey Jr. character, huh? Nice! BTW, I'm really curious to see who you got cast as Rodhey, Obadiah Stane and Nick Fury.
Amber Pegasus chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I think Blue Spirit sounds intresting!
Essteka chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
The Toon of the Rings trilogy: Even though I'm just a casual fan of LOTR, I have to admit Peter Jackson did a very impressive work with the movie trilogy. I'm guessing that Aang will be Frodo, Beast Boy will be Sam, Aerrow will be Aragorn, Ashitaka will be Leonidas (even though I never saw Princess Mononoke), Bender will be Grimli, Deathstroke will be Sauron (I always call him Deathstroke instead of Slade because that's his name in the DC comic book stories) and Grim will be a funnier version of Gandalf (BTW, there's only 1 'm' in his name, not 2).

Ghostbusters: So, you finally decided to do your own Ghostbusters fanmake, huh? Interesting. Honestly, I don't know Spike Spiegel and Vash the Stampede since their shows never aired here in Quebec. In the case of Doc Saturday, his show is currently aired here in Quebec, but I never really got interested into watching his show. Anyway, I'm curious to see what're you gonna with your Ghostbusters fanmake.

A Titan's Life: I'm definitely interesting to read this one. A Bug's Life is one of my favorite Pixar films (in fact, I like all of the Pixar films) and I like Teen Titans (mostly because it's starring DC Comics characters, such as Robin, Batman's sidekick).

Toonz: Honestly, I never saw that movie. I always thought it was an "A Bug's Life" rip-off (both starred 3D ants). But I guess I should take a look at this movie whenever I got the chance to. Anyway, interesting casting, especially with Kappa Mikey characters (it's one of my favorite shows and Mikey x Mitsuki is one of my favorite couples).
Amber Pegasus chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
I'll be looking forward to A Titan's Life and Toonz. One more thing welcome back.
Essteka chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
As for this latest bunch of upcoming stories, I'm interested to see two of those stories.

The first one is the parody of "The Producers". I'm a big fan of the Looney Tunes, I always like it when I see Bugs and Daffy teaming up together (they make such a great team) and, of course, I'm a huge fan of Bugs x Lola. Of course, you already know those things since you read my Bugsladdin story. However, I haven't see that movie yet. But I'm gonna do all my best to see it before you start that parody of it.

As for the second one, it's your version of "The Dark Crystal". Again, that's another movie I haven't see yet. But what I like the most is the fact you're gonna use Naruto and Hinata as a couple. Like with Bugs x Lola, I'm a huge fan of Naruto x Hinata. I'll try my best to see it before you start it as well.
Essteka chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
As for this one, well, I'm looking forward to see Cartoon Christmas Carol. What else can I say? It's my favorite Muppet film.
Essteka chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
For this third bunch, I'm particularly interested to see The Little Princess. Nobody was able to make a good TLM parody with Sora and Kairi so far. So, I can't wait to see what can you do for this one.

As for the Pirates trilogy, well, you choose an excellent character for playing Jack Sparrow. Bender will make an excellent Jack Sparrow, as much as Daffy. In fact, I was planning to use Bender in my Pirates trilogy, but I'm gonna change it for another character. However, I have something to say. Instead of using Slade as Davy Jones, why not using Robot Devil (from Futurama)? It would make more sense to use him as Davy Jones since Bender is playing Jack. Besides, you could use the "Robot Hell" song in the parody of the third one.
Essteka chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
As for this second bunch, Rush Hour is keeping my attention. This Jackie Chan movie is, like Men in Black, a great comedy/action movie. Besides, I like Bender. He's one of my favorite character in Futurama.

I also like the idea of Junlan. Okay, I have to admit I'm also planning to use Danny as Li Shang in my parody titled Samulan, but I see nothing wrong with your idea (even though Danny x June is overused).

I also like Soraladdin. Aladdin is definitely my most favorite Disney movie, Sora and Kairi will make excellent Aladdin and Jasmine (even if they already played those characters in a deviantART fanfic written by JusSonic) and Danny could make a good Genie. Not the best Genie, but a good one.
Essteka chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Since you reviewed my Bugsladdin story as well as giving good suggestions to JusSonic's parodies, I think it's only fair that I tell you what I think about your upcoming parodies.

As for this first bunch, the story I'm interested the most is 'Toons in Black'. I like 'Men in Black'. It's a great comedy/action movie. However, I don't remember Agent Kay having a relationship with a woman in the original movie. I thought it was Agent Jay. Whatever...
Agent C.H.A.O.S chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Well, I have seen these ideas and I really have to say that most of these ideas will need work. Dont get me wrong, I ove bender as much as the next futurerama fan but if there one that has bender in it and he acts like chirs tucker and not bender, then it just wont be the same. What I mean is that if you are going to write some of these, it helps to keep the characters as there are reacting to a situation that they wouldnt be used to.
DragonMaster77 chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Looking forward for Metabe-E. :)