Reviews for Mustang's Wonderful Life
VampirateLycan chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
Like it, never seen the film, but maybe I should. :D
svvanmillsarchive chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Please don't be a waitress, Riza!

*finishes chapter*

... BE A WAITRESS!
A Bibliophile chapter 13 . 9/12/2008
Roy can't kill himself! He is too amazing!
A Bibliophile chapter 12 . 9/12/2008
I really liked the twist you put on Hughes. I never would have thought of that.
A Bibliophile chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
It is either going to be Ed or Hughes.
A Bibliophile chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
No! You killed the best charecter in the series. I am *%&$# ing angry
A Bibliophile chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
I am spazzing out over this story. My poor siblings are scared out of their wits because I keep laughing oddly and hyperventilating.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 18 . 5/2/2008
Never cared much for the original movie but this was marvelous. Great job with this story. It was extremely entertaining.
luffyluffy chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
*starts crying*

H-How beautiful! *dabs eyes*

And DUN HERT HAVOC! *Kicks Roy*

Havoc is Wov *nuzzles*

Havoc: O/O
Firing Rockets on Dragons chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
Hm... I love Havoc! He's always so funny... and I didn't see the end coming! Haha! Didn't realize that all that stuff really happened or maybe Hughes just took a photograph of his dream? just kiddin'! But I love it... a bit of a cliff hanger though... ;)
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 18 . 4/5/2008
omg that was awesomely beautiful
yumeniai chapter 18 . 4/4/2008
I loved your story! I liked 'Havoc's revenge' the best, it was the funniest chapter!

Thanks for a great read!
Moomoogirl1 chapter 18 . 4/2/2008
Hi! It's over! (sniff) Well you did a wonderful job! It was sweet and refreshing. (Yay they kiss!)

Anyway sorry it took me so long to review but I really did enjoy. I will definantly be one of the first to read any other stories you have. And I'll still inform you about the idiot/retard who made RoyEd. I'm still looking for them.

Best Wishes from Moomoogirl1!
agent000 chapter 18 . 4/1/2008
Lol, very good. Nice ending, hehe. Makes one wonder what that dream REALLY was...but then again, it could have just been a dream and nothing more, lol. People seem to think that dreams are fake, but they really aren't. Roy probably jumped to an alternate universe in his dream and saw what things would have been like had he never existed. Heh, maybe someone from said other dimension went and gave him that photograph. ;)

Anyway, as to the favorite chapter out of all of this, that's a hard decision, since I liked them all, but I finally settled on the one where Ed first made an appearance. Probably just because I like Ed, lol, but it was good. I especially liked how he was trying to trick Roy into listening to his gospel spiel in order to swipe his pocket watch, lol. Lol, not a twist you'd expect, but quite believable.

You don't really have all that much to improve on, which is saying something, but I suppose that if you were to be more descriptive, it'd be awesome. ((In the way of sights, sounds, feelings, and thoughts.)) All these things need to be described, and the better you describe them, the more your story comes alive. You already do give a lot of description though, so like I said, you don't really have a lot to improve on, but a little more wouldn't hurt if you think you can manage that without going overboard. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the story. It was a very enjoyable read, and a very interesting take on a classic idea. You should write more stories of this nature...not along this subject line of course, but stories that ask questions. Those are the most awesome types of stories in my opinion. I'd most certainly be back if you did, hehe.

In any case, this review is getting long enough, so I guess I'll let you go for now. Take care, and have a nice day!

Melissa
Mokiemorty chapter 18 . 4/1/2008
Gyaw! So cute! w Very nice way to wrap everything up. It as sweet.

As for my favorite chapter... I think I'm gonna have to say chapter sixteen...

...