Reviews for Ballroom Masquerade
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Hmmm... if it was real, I really want to know how it was possible... very good by the way!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! I wonder if it was real or not...hm...nice story by the way!
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
too cute, but i feel like this could span a couple of more chapters, lol
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
aww... so sad... I don't know if you intended to make people confused wether it was a dream or not but it was excellent.

:3 I'm one of your fans now!
Phireye chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I swear, of all the stories this one is the nicest! PLS have a sequel(sp?)explaining how it happened!
LovelyLynn chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
If I was Sakura I would have gone back to sleep! _ Thanks for writing this! Loved it!

Lynn
Cutie Bunny chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
good job
dark-angel-of-the-past chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was freakin halarious! Can you make a sequal? Please do!

!
Sage347 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Kyeh! -insert heart here- Now THAT was awesome. I also love the song... xD
sadbird chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
...wow

so it wasn't a dream right!
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That made me laugh.
Izzers chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very interesting, I'm liking it.

However, one thing I want to point out is the overuse of the word "was", and all of its variations. (was, is, are, etc.) Used sparingly is alright, but since it is a passive verb it significantly slows down the pace of the storytelling, which is apparent in the beginning. To improve your writing, you may want to use different action verbs, and try to steer clear of passive verbs unless you absolutely must use them.

Hope that helps!
bunny-hime chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I found this really cute! It really wasn't what I expected from the summary, but I loved it no the less.

Having Itachi and Inner Sakura face each other is one of my favorite things in the ItaSaku fandom. And you, my friend, have pulled it off well!

The only thing that bothred me was the ending. I had to do a double-take to see that you switched scenes. A little transitioning between the two scenes would have bee nice.

Overall, a very good one-shot! I hope to see more of these from you :D
first-hoekage chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
that was cute. i liked the song u used the story with, it was awesome. i honestly dont see why there are so few reviews (no offense) at the moment, because this is truly great :]

sequel?

please?

~RETSU-chan
KuroiXO chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
OMG watta great story! I love it especially the plot! ) I cant wait for the next chapters. Good luck