Reviews for You Broke It
princetongirl chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
loved it update soon
PeterClaire chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
I just read this story and I love it! Update soon.
iluvmedou chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Aw this is so sad. I hope they find there way back together again. BL are meant to be (: Natalie xx
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
oh my gosh! please ud soon! this chapter was amazing...ur writing is awesomee! I cant wait to see what happens...
GoTutorGirl chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Oh, wow. I was tearing up at the end, at the moment when they stole a glance at each other. When she looked at him and he finally looked away. Aw, it was so sad.

I really love your fanfiction. It is so planned out, and it is definitely well-written. I always loved fanfictions that are based on after Lucas cheats on Brooke because it's always full of angst. I just love it. :)
whiters chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Great ud! I have to say I love the way you write, I'm totally loving the story and learning from how you write. Anyway, I love the storyline and how i can feel what both Lucas and Brooke are feeling. I can't wait for another ud!
grumpie2003 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
awesome story thus far! keep it up
iluvmedou chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
The flashback in this was great, really helped us to understand alot (: Natalie xx
iluvmedou chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This looks really good. I hope they will be OK (: Natalie xx
GoTutorGirl chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
I'm totally going to start reading this.. it was AMAZING. :)
Lady-Indis chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Aww. :(
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
oh wow...great job ud soon
whiters chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Just read the first two chapters, great job! I look forward to see what you do with this story!
B.P.Davis chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I really really like it.. He cheated with Rachel? Well atleast its a stepp up form Peyton..:P haha.. Sorry if you like Peyton.. I just... dont:P

I cant wait for the next ud.. Please hurry up, I gett bored easily:P hehe
etfanalltheway chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
great begining, plz continue i would love to see how this story goes. go BRUCAS